Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Yo guys is this site Tor friendly?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
If anyone logs on through the onion router in my account, know that it was just me.

I might use my account through TOR at school that's why I'm just telling you guys, if you sense any weird location changes or whatever, it's just Tor doing the work.

Btw this account is maid using a gmail account, is it worth using Tor?

@Robtical @Caesercel @Fat Link @Komesarj @The Enforcer @dungeondragon @BlkPillPres @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @Dregster @Master

Post below for suggestions

Btw I was able to find ********** through tor, if you guys do find it, DO NOT CLICK IT because I didn't check, I only saw the link, I didn't click. It might not be safe. I'm just letting you know, Tor isn't to mess around, I only use it at school.

We actually got a .onion address not too long ago. I don't think anyone cares how you connect to this site :feelsautistic:

i registered incels.is using my .edu school account

If anyone logs on through the onion router in my account, know that it was just me.

I might use my account through TOR at school that's why I'm just telling you guys, if you sense any weird location changes or whatever, it's just Tor doing the work.

Btw this account is maid using a gmail account, is it worth using Tor?

@Robtical @Caesercel @Fat Link @Komesarj @The Enforcer @dungeondragon @BlkPillPres @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @Dregster @Master

Post below for suggestions

Btw I was able to find ********** through tor, if you guys do find it, DO NOT CLICK IT because I didn't check, I only saw the link, I didn't click. It might not be safe. I'm just letting you know, Tor isn't to mess around, I only use it at school.
As far as I know our IT admin and owner of the site @Master only requires users to use their real IP upon sign up here. :feelsokman:

Afterwards you are then free to use whatever anonymizing software or web browsers that you want. :feelsthink:

As far as I know our IT admin and owner of the site @Master only requires users to use their real IP upon sign up here. :feelsokman:

Afterwards you are then free to use whatever anonymizing software or web browsers that you want. :feelsthink:
bro you guys can't see my IP can you? Y/N don't say it out loud please

bro you guys can't see my IP can you? Y/N don't say it out loud please
Ipaddress

192.168.1.84 :feelsdevil:

why freaking out about tor jfl