Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Y’know? I might’ve had some potential if I weren’t in America.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
If I were in any other country or if it’s just Asia, I might’ve had a chance to ascend. But here? Well… Here we are…

The sad thing is, I doubt I’ll ever make it out of here.

HAHAHAHAHA

giga cope. what makes you think you wouldn't be an inkwel some place else?

Because he could play just be a firstworlder game? Have you traveled bro? Its legit

I likely would… But if it were somewhere in the mainlands, well… I think things would be in my favor… Unless that’ll just be gold digging…

Then again… I’m kinda black…

Because he could play just be a firstworlder game? Have you traveled bro? Its legit
Egg-xactly! For that, you get an egg! *summons egg in your palm*

Use it wisely!

you get an egg
38b9242cfb26a1fa10e44799082756b792c2d686 hq

what stops you from leaving burgerland?
I’m kinda poor, and it’s hard to make money… And my job drives me insane, forcing me to take mental health breaks often.

We are all locationcels in a way

locationcel spotted

Meanwhile other people dream about moving to the US.

I likely would… But if it were somewhere in the mainlands, well… I think things would be in my favor… Unless that’ll just be gold digging…

Then again… I’m kinda black…

How much nigger are you if you are like half nigger or if you got light skin then they would treat you like you are from first world but if you are giganiga then its over they will think you are African. ALWAYS tell them you are American when you go to third world country, ALWAYS start with that. They need to know you are American and not some african poor nigga with 4 dollars a year of salary.

How much nigger are you if you are like half nigger or if you got light skin then they would treat you like you are from first world but if you are giganiga then its over they will think you are African. ALWAYS tell them you are American when you go to third world country, ALWAYS start with that. They need to know you are American and not some african poor nigga with 4 dollars a year of salary.
I’m basically light skinned. I’ve got Native American, Scotch-Irish, and other stuff mixed in with my blackness…

And noted! Thanks for the tip!

because theyve never been here before, or if they have, for just a short vacation? jfl
There are countries where people have it worse.

There are countries where people have it worse.
yeah materialistically dude. then they get here and they come with their wife or whatever then they are all happy because they got a shit apartment and a rundown car but now they got running water and okay food so life is good. then their wife and daughters slowly become vapid cunts shaking tits and ass on tiktok and they realize working 60 hours a week to live in a fucking shit apartment sucks ass and then theyre fucking devorced and eating chicken nuggets reminicing about the simple life back home.

the one and ONLY good think about first world countries, is if you are able to get a REMOTE job out of one. thats it

yeah materialistically dude. then they get here and they come with their wife or whatever then they are all happy because they got a shit apartment and a rundown car but now they got running water and okay food so life is good. then their wife and daughters slowly become vapid cunts shaking tits and ass on tiktok and they realize working 60 hours a week to live in a fucking shit apartment sucks ass and then theyre fucking devorced and eating chicken nuggets reminicing about the simple life back home.

the one and ONLY good think about first world countries, is if you are able to get a REMOTE job out of one. thats it
What about incels who got lucky to move to a first world country?

What about incels who got lucky to move to a first world country?
like i said, the only goal of them should be to work there way to getting a remote job and then dipping out again. but its pretty hard to do that because first they need to get citizenship because greencard expires if youre out of the country. so they would have to wait the whatever 5 years or what not to qualify to take citizenship and do all that junk. pretty ass imo

I’m basically light skinned. I’ve got Native American, Scotch-Irish, and other stuff mixed in with my blackness…

And noted! Thanks for the tip!

Yeah then you are lucky you can run the first world nigga game also you can try running the BLM game on white hoes jfl jfl jfl they cant be rude to you.

If you are low inhib just always whenever a foid rejects you guilt trip her into racism. Maybe it will work idk I dont live in America just some shit third world country :feelsrope::feelsrope: