Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Yk what, im not even going to say anything. Just gonna roll the clip...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/f1ny4C3nQ-c?si=cRHoR8iCnQEFoo6T

WHY DOES HE DO THAT TO HIMSELF?! WHY DOES EVERY GENETIC FREAK FEEL THE NEED TO JESTERMAXXX ITSELF TO OBLIVION?!

At that point, i would just kms, theres no point to live if you're a man and below 5ft. A lil below 6ft is passable (IF you have chad genetics, that is) to foids, but this guy is a few inches away from being a literal fucking midget.

Talk about bad genetics, oh boy...

He even talks like a fucking child, its so over...

What I really don't understand: If people actually wanted an answer, there are countless studies about the topic. Who gives a shit what some retard on youtube "found out" while humiliating himself for online attention and clicks. The debate, if there ever was one, was over decades ago. Why are normies like this?

Dnw after looking at the thumbnail

JFL they're looking at him like he's a circus monkey

just the thumbnail is so fucking brutal

What I really don't understand: If people actually wanted an answer, there are countless studies about the topic. Who gives a shit what some retard on youtube "found out" while humiliating himself for online attention and clicks. The debate, if there ever was one, was over decades ago. Why are normies like this?
He has to cope with His obviously Shit height and maybe dosnt wanna Accept It .

can't watch can't watch can't watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back