Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting yikes

hapa_incel

hapa_incel

The genuine article.
-
so there's this girl i've been talking to for a while now. i said i just wanted to say hi and she said ok. i said how was your day and she didn't answer. so i called. it rung once then hung up so i knew she didn't answer on purpose or blocked me. so i called with *67 which bypasses it and same story. did it again. she texted me and said she was out and to stop. i told her i was freaking out, etc. and asked her to block my texts. no response. i kept calling over and over. this other girl answered and said she changed her phone number. obviously her friend she asked to answer. ugh. i shut my phone off and called again twice an hour later. no answer. god i really lose it sometimes. we're in some of the same classes. this same thing happened 2 months ago where after she got up and sat somewhere else when i sat next to her i started crying and pounded one of the tables with my fist. she' probably going to sit in the back again tomorrow and there i'll be, just sitting there trying to hold myself together and telling myself that my life isn't a retarded piece of shit, which undeniably it is. advice?

lol r u retarded? call once if she doesn't answer never call again or ur a cuck desperate faggot

Is this a LARP?

Are you literally borderline retarded? Cause this is one of the most retarded stories ive read.

Fucking cuck

Take the AWALT pill
Giphy

Literally be an obsessive cuck faggot theory

i see myself as more of a humbert

and yes, for your information i am literally borderline retarded.

Why would you chase after sluts like that?

You would've been laid with both of them separately and at the same time if you were chad.