Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Yikes sweaty, women have a hard time dating too

Only true suffering brings growth.

Sooo they admit foids are not only the choosers but also picky and have infinite options :feelstastyman: strong oppression

Sooo they admit foids are not only the choosers but also picky and have infinite options :feelstastyman: strong oppression
Yes, but their argument is that they have to do the picking so their dating life is hard too. Implying its a hard work.

The misspelled sweety hurts my eyes.
ITtards aren't suprising anymore tbh

Female dating issues are a meme. The only problem woman face when dating is deciding which chad's dick they'd like to ride next

"Sure, people who starve have it bad, but what about me, I suffer too! I just can't decide what to buy in my upper class supermarket with my six figures salary!"

"Sure, people who starve have it bad, but what about me, I suffer too! I just can't decide what to buy in my upper class supermarket with my six figures salary!"

Yes, but their argument is that they have to do the picking so their dating life is hard too. Implying its a hard work.
Billionaires are the most oppressed group of people because of they so much things they could buy :(

Imagine " having to filter through the messages/ likes of 1000s of men" being the hardest thing in online dating for a woman.

FUCK YOU CUNT, YOU GET VALIDATION, U GET MEN WANTING TO FUCK U FOR LITERALLY FUCKING EXISTING

They continue to make our point for us (like always): women have endless options to choose from, and thus an easier time dating.

It never ceases to amaze me how they misconstrue our points to avoid reality, and end up confirming the black pill anyway through their actions or by putting it in other words.

Incel: "women have endless options and an easier time dating."
Foid: "WELL GOD FORBID A WOMAN HAVE OPTIONS INKEL"
Incel: "Point. Fucking. Proven."

Incel: "Looks matter to women just as much as men, if not more."
Foid: "WELL GOD FORBID A WOMAN HAS STANDARDS INKEL"
Incel: "Point. Fucking. Provent."

Idiots. Stay bent, IT.

Last edited:
>but you still need to filter out who you like and dislike

and those filtered happen to be 98% of men, those that aren't attractive and tall primarly, i wonder why :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back