Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Yikes sweaty nobody cares about how small your penis is, it's your personality why you can't get laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
qswgtwhcjr461.jpg

Brutal no reply

yeah if I were chad I wouldn't be incel is that what he tries to say?

why do these cucks even bother writing these text walls to ITfags? They don't matter

I like jbs and that's it, cry me a river bitch, we don't need to justify a damn thing. This creature can take as many 10 inches dog dicks as she wants, her pathetic existence just don't matter.

why do these cucks even bother writing these text walls to ITfags? They don't matter

I like jbs and that's it, cry me a river bitch, we don't need to justify a damn thing. This creature can take as many 10 inches dog dicks as she wants, her pathetic existence just don't matter.
Exactly, every word written to an inceltears user is a complete waste of time.

wasting your time typing paragraphs to normies who dont understand shit

Need to bathmatemaxx tbh.

Im not reading all of that

Moonshine is an interesting account. A lot of what he posts is just trolling and open mocking of traits that are unnatractive in men. No anti-mysogonist commentary, just blackpilled mocking of incels's supposed physical characteristics. Taunting. Intentionally inflammatory.

And yet, the rest of IT just ignores it. If you go check the thread, no one is even acknowledging moonshine's response.

Honestly, I don't even understand how he fits into IT's whole thing.

In any case, ya'll need to stop dming IT people with this rage spittle. It's humiliating. Have some dignity. These people don't care what you have to say. You're not triggering them. They're just laughing at you.

I will never understand why people on reddit bother writing literal essays to those dumbasses. Absolutely nothing will be achieved

isnt moonshine some dude was an infiltrator lol

I'm not sure why someone would write something like that to an IT user, they're just going to laugh and respond predictably like in the image to get a rise out of you

They always show their true face when they get backed into a corner.

Muh dik! You can tell that reddit poster has the intelligence of a fucken nigger. Needs some gift gas.
Gift gas

Nobody’s gonna read that small wall-of-text without paragraphs

Moonshine is an interesting account. A lot of what he posts is just trolling and open mocking of traits that are unnatractive in men. No anti-mysogonist commentary, just blackpilled mocking of incels's supposed physical characteristics. Taunting. Intentionally inflammatory.

And yet, the rest of IT just ignores it. If you go check the thread, no one is even acknowledging moonshine's response.

Honestly, I don't even understand how he fits into IT's whole thing.
How many IncelTear users have even posted indicating they are sad that BrazilianSigma has been banned?
IncelTear users don't give a fuck about men they only care about women.

Commenting on someone’s supposed penis size means you lost the argument. Still fucking dumb to squirm at ITcucks it’s what they want.

yeah man i didnt shower enough i must shower everyday and get a better personality. im sure its not because of my 2/10 in looks. jfl man need to improve it.

Don't bother with icecat, and moonshine. They are both from here and are trolls