Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Yikes a doodle doo let's unpack this

Nah man, not a letter, it's seriously bad for my health.

0a1

why do libshits insist on writing walls of text for this stuff. the left truly cant meme.

the incel-in-denial "wall of text insult" vs the chad "lol virgin"

Lmao literally sub 50 iq

People actually read this? lol

I love how for niceguys and neckbeards he gave a definition of the term while for incels he just went straight to the insults not giving an explanation of what it means.

Ok quick question for you guys

how do you picture the guy who posted this looks? he went out of his way and spent his precious sex haver time writing paragraphs insulting some irrelevant online groups of people :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not reading a single word coming from Soyland btw, also Soydit lives rent free in your head if you reall all that tbh

3UBR

Didn’t read, not leaving the incel community, get fucked IT.

didnt read because simpit

how do you picture the guy who posted this looks? he went out of his way and spent his precious sex haver time writing paragraphs insulting some irrelevant online groups of people :lul: :lul: :lul:
I absolutely guarantee you that this guy has self esteem issues

Odd that the ones supposedly in their Mom's basement aren't taking the time to read that, but the cucks @ IT have plenty of time despite all the slaying they do.

Nothing says "pussy magnet" like writing a novella about neckbeards and virgins on reddit. This thread was written by gigachad himself.

Those trannies and cucks have got nothing better to do than come up with such bullshit

Not reading all that shit, at this point I think listening to IT is just unhealthy.

not a single letter from Niggit :feelskek:

i couldnt be bothered to read

Lol somehow I knew they would mention the dogpill in a separate clause. God, incels must've hit them right in the sore spot.

Yet another strawman analysis from Reddit psychologist.

Mother fucker wrote an essay lmao :lul:

Why did he write an entire college thesis on incels