Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy YIKERINOOOOS °○° INCELS ARE FAR RIGHT TERRORISTS!!!11111 OH NOE NOE NOE ACTION MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM >:^(

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://youtu.be/jdlXkgUGLv4

OH MUY GUD, OH mY GAWD :feels::soy:

WEE MUST DO SOME TING ABOUT DEEZ WAYCEST ISIS TERRORISTS AND THEIR WAHMEN SLAUGHTERING FOOT SOLDIERS KNOWN AS INKJETS ASAP.

QUICK SOMEBODY GET THE "Looks like someone needs to get therapy" PASTED LINES COPIED AND READY TO GO FOR OUR GLORIOUS AND HISTORICAL CONTRIBUTING FIGHT AGAINST THESE FASHIST CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING FEE-MALE HATING SYNDICATE RECRUITERS KNOWN AS THE PUAs :bluepill:THE MGTOWS :redpill: AND THE NOTORIOUS I.N.C.E.L. MOVEMENT :blackpill:

WEE MUST PUT AN END TO ALL THESE MISOGENEESTSSS FOR OUR FEMINIST QUEE- I MEAN CAUSE :forcedsmile:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

OKAY SURE, WHATEVER LIE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE YOU BLUEPILLED :bluepill:NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My response to the vice news producers who made this video:

89271285e15f3ff0e3ebcb4306a98d29.jpg

Keep sucking faggot cock, you fucking faggot. Stupid bunch of fucking sons of whores, you know nothing about us let alone our politics, if any, so in short

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Don't give any attention to jew media

View: https://youtu.be/jdlXkgUGLv4

OH MUY GUD, OH mY GAWD :feels::soy:

WEE MUST DO SOME TING ABOUT DEEZ WAYCEST ISIS TERRORISTS AND THEIR WAHMEN SLAUGHTERING FOOT SOLDIERS KNOWN AS INKJETS ASAP.

QUICK SOMEBODY GET THE "Looks like someone needs to get therapy" PASTED LINES COPIED AND READY TO GO FOR OUR GLORIOUS AND HISTORICAL CONTRIBUTING FIGHT AGAINST THESE FASHIST CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING FEE-MALE HATING SYNDICATE RECRUITERS KNOWN AS THE PUAs :bluepill:THE MGTOWS :redpill: AND THE NOTORIOUS I.N.C.E.L. MOVEMENT :blackpill:

WEE MUST PUT AN END TO ALL THESE MISOGENEESTSSS FOR OUR FEMINIST QUEE- I MEAN CAUSE :forcedsmile:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

OKAY SURE, WHATEVER LIE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE YOU BLUEPILLED :bluepill:NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My response to the vice news producers who made this video:

89271285e15f3ff0e3ebcb4306a98d29.jpg

Keep sucking faggot cock, you fucking faggot. Stupid bunch of fucking sons of whores, you know nothing about us let alone our politics, if any, so in short

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Soynalist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelskek:

MGTOW is the gateway drug to the blackpill. I welcome them as allies. Currently writing my manifesto, does anyone wanna proof read it?

Fuck, why did I even click on the video? Just gave these jews money :kys:

Incels bodycount pales in comparison to ZOG and globohomo. I think that's why I hate these people so much

Was ER even right wing?