Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yet the accuser will not face any form of punishment?

IncelldomReading

IncelldomReading

Blackpilled Over a Year
-
Screen Shot 2018 10 10 at 131021

This is the future now that w*men have their way...

“The whole thing is just so tragic,” said Simon (the uncle), “and I do feel anger with the girl. I would really like to meet her and hear her side of the story.”
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

If I find her and I'm at my last straw, I'll bash her skull in. #goodnightwomensrights.
“The whole thing is just so tragic,” said Simon, “and I do feel anger with the girl. I would really like to meet her and hear her side of the story.” ok, cuck. just kill her.

at this point all rape accusations should be presumed to be false until proven otherwise

Thank you.

Name and photo of both victims front and center. No name or photo of the real perpetrator. Classic 2018 Western Civilization.

RIP
So true. It's fucked up. Damn cucks allow this shit.

i would like to find the slut responsible and splash some fizzing acid on her ugly mug then teabag her while she writhing in agony

no-one will love you like your mother tbh my mum and maternal women in general are the best

>I would really like to meet her and hear her side of the story.
She would make another false rape accusation if he met her, might aswell just actually rape her.

Thank you.

Name and photo of both victims front and center. No name or photo of the real perpetrator. Classic 2018 Western Civilization.

RIP
It was all just an innocent mistake. You don’t want to discourage more women from reporting do you? Tee hee.

This is fucking ragefuel

at this point all rape accusations should be presumed to be false until proven otherwise
Thats how all crimes work tbh, innocent until proven guilty. But these retard feminizes have managed to turn that shit around for fucking rape :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

accuser should be charged with murder tbh

That’s how it should’ve been the whole time