Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yet another thing I can't do

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Cutting the grass

My dad asked me to cut the grass (on my day off) so I didn't want to in the first place. I still did it, only half of th back garden though where it kept dying on wet long grass so he said to not bother even though I know it's only because I couldn't do it. He's done it in these weather conditions perfectly before. He kept saying I missed bits (that I honestly couldn't see) and just told me that HE'D do it later.

I said I'll never learn if you're not patient with me but fuck that, I just got dismissed.

Fucked up yet again at a basic life skill everyone has. Shit makes me tear up :cryfeels:

imagine having garden

Today's parents are incredibly impatient with their kids. That's why you see the mums nowadays handing their kids smartphones to shut them up instead of tending to them. It's not your fault if your dad hasn't properly taught you.