Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet another incel trait

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Inspired by @pp183 there might be another incel trait. I just found myself looking at different menus online. I sometimes do this. I just go online and type in KFC menu or Burger King menu, just to look at the menus.
I think about to ordering such menu for myself but it will never happen since it cost too much money.

thats a retard trait

thats a retard trait

Just look at those menus:

Bwmrn_MCYAAuRCu.jpg

3beda5ec225249ffb02a0f755995f7b6.jpg

bdc311d875ee509d430c135212f28e9d.jpg

You will never be able to order such food from a menu like this... The only thing I can do, is to look at the menus.

I did this when I was a kid, I don't know if it's an incel trait or what, but I would collect shopper's catalogues and look at all the pretty food. Imagine what it would be like to be able to eat it whenever I wanted.

Maybe I should try this although I don't want to get hungry

I do that IF I'm about to eat something related to the menu to increase my appetite.

No I might watch masterchef

Tbh I honestly consider that an autistic trait

I often do this, I rarely cook and I get my meals delivered to me on the just eat app, I actually had one there not to long ago

why i dont want to buy food i want to die :feelstrash:

I don't do that

Inspired by @pp183 there might be another incel trait. I just found myself looking at different menus online. I sometimes do this. I just go online and type in KFC menu or Burger King menu, just to look at the menus.
I think about to ordering such menu for myself but it will never happen since it cost too much money.
fast food is trash my german friend eat healthy!

It is over if you cannot order their hamburgers via drive-thru.

definitely a thing when i was a kid, old school books that taught you about english had menus like these sometimes

No, they are not that expensive op.

Accurate. Looking at menus in public is a low inhib normie trait. A incel would never do this.

i do this sometimes when i'm very hungry but can't access food for whatever reason

yes, and i also order stuff online so i dont have to call

fast food sucks anyway, you should avoid it if you are hitting the gym brutally

Incel trait: use display instead of cashier in kfc/burgerking/mcdonalds etc

I do just to see if they have any new menu items.

there are sellers on hackforums that do refund services for ubereats lel you only have to pay 15-20% of the meal. you should do this if youre desperate since there is virtually 0 chance of you getting caught