Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yet another failed attempt at approaching foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
So on tuesday, I had a small, and sudden boost of confidence, and decide to sit with this girl who i've known for years but never really talked to at lunch. Her friend wasn't there that day, so I thought that would be the perfect time to do it. I go over, we sort-of hit it off, we go to our classes and that was it. It was the biggest lifefuel i've had in easily a few months.
So a day later, I go to see her there (she is there every single day) and find that she is not there. I then try again yesterday, and look at that, she isn't there! This kind of thing has happened before, nothing new. It's fucking over boyos. Even when you think you hit it off, the blackpill puts you in your place.

Good low inhib moves, keep doing things like that. Gotta try them on new women though, those that don't know you. So you can project an image you tailor carefully, not someone who has seen you be silent and barely noticed for years. Also try to aim for uglier chicks.

Did she sit in that spot everyday before that?

Such a shame " must be your personality" :soy:

Good low inhib moves, keep doing things like that. Gotta try them on new women though, those that don't know you. So you can project an image you tailor carefully, not someone who has seen you be silent and barely noticed for years. Also try to aim for uglier chicks.
Reputation is everything. Guard it with your life.

Call it cope but give it a few more days. This won't kill you so it will make you stronger. Consume that blackpill more the longer it goes on if she never shows up again.

Well, shit. Everyone I ever knew has heard of my autistic, or even worse, alcoholic humiliations from those 2 years when I was an alcoholic. Literally everyone I ever knew. Fuck.

Hard to be low inhib when aspergercel, but i try
Some ugly foid the other day accused me of being le evil inkwell jfl, i denied it but that was close
Such a shame " must be your personality" :soy:
:feelskek:
Call it cope but give it a few more days. This won't kill you so it will make you stronger. Consume that blackpill more the longer it goes on if she never shows up again.
Guess we'll see on monday. I'll report back here then

Hard to be low inhib when aspergercel, but i try

Some ugly foid the other day accused me of being le evil inkwell jfl, i denied it but that was close

:feelskek:

Guess we'll see on monday. I'll report back here then
I'm aspie or autistic or something too, so even just this attempt of yours is admirable, mogs me. Keep it up mate, you may still have a bright future.

I'm aspie or autistic or something too, so even just this attempt of yours is admirable, mogs me. Keep it up mate, you may still have a bright future.
While there is hope, it is bleak my fellow aspiecel

While there is hope, it is bleak my fellow aspiecel
Forget that line of thinking, believe in yourself mate. You've shown great potential. Just remember this: never doubt yourself. You WILL fail. You'll fail a lot. You'll fail 1000 more times. BUT, that's normal. That's what men do, they fail, but the mark of a real man is getting back up and trying again, till he finally succeeds.

Forget that line of thinking, believe in yourself mate. You've shown great potential. Just remember this: never doubt yourself. You WILL fail. You'll fail a lot. You'll fail 1000 more times. BUT, that's normal. That's what men do, they fail, but the mark of a real man is getting back up and trying again, till he finally succeeds.
I'm not giving up completely yet brocel, don't worry

Low inhib mogger. How old were u again? 15?

you're good man you're still very young. just keep trying and try to snatch urself a prime cun while u still can to LTR. stop playing videogames and fap everyday if thats what youre doing now. dont miss out on the teen love pill like everyone here, youll regret it and be miserable forever. id do anything to go back to my teen years to try harder. dont waste those precious years.

She must've been really creeped out by you. Probably told her friends about it and not to sit there. I bet the next few days, she looked to see if you were there so she could sit elsewhere and avoid you, while you sat there pleasantly oblivious.

Sorry. I know the feeling all too well.

This kind of advice now gets people in jail

Better luck next time!
Play again ✓
Cancel [×]

She literally changed where she sat on purpose to avoid you. FUCK that's ultimate blackpill, brings back memories of highschool

relatable:feels: but you're 15, still ample time to looksmax. even heightmaxx if you're a manlet

Nice, your young so there is still potential.

Update: she returned to that spot. Not really sure why, but she did. I decided to go over there and try again and it went alright. Lifefuel buddy boyos

Brutal at least keep trying to make foids feel bad about themselves.
This girl's actually somewhat based tbh, trump supporter like me, christian, and she's stacylite tier in looks
didnt think girls like this existed

@anon1822 @Edmund_Kemper @Idotms pinging to revive thread
That's fucking brutal . But i like your views. But sadly no amount of politics will change ones face.
brutal politicspill

Update: she returned to that spot. Not really sure why, but she did. I decided to go over there and try again and it went alright. Lifefuel buddy boyos
YES YES YES YES

KEEP MOVING FORWARD MY BROCEL :feelzez::feelzez::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Tumblr omclhji5UD1w5p1ago1 500

decide to sit with this girl who i've known for years but never really talked to at lunch. Her friend wasn't there that day, so I thought that would be the perfect day later she is not there
try again yesterday, and look at that, she isn't there!
Even when you think you hit it off, the blackpill puts you in your place.
OP might be reacting to girl being sick with flu or some shit, lel

You didn't even say if you saw her sitting elsewhere.

Did you even ask to sit in same spot?

>just cold approach, bro

OP might be reacting to girl being sick with flu or some shit, lel

You didn't even say if you saw her sitting elsewhere.

Did you even ask to sit in same spot?
She was in the one class we had together all last week and this week

Well you did try. Thats good.

So on tuesday, I had a small, and sudden boost of confidence, and decide to sit with this girl who i've known for years but never really talked to at lunch. Her friend wasn't there that day, so I thought that would be the perfect time to do it. I go over, we sort-of hit it off, we go to our classes and that was it. It was the biggest lifefuel i've had in easily a few months.
So a day later, I go to see her there (she is there every single day) and find that she is not there. I then try again yesterday, and look at that, she isn't there! This kind of thing has happened before, nothing new. It's fucking over boyos. Even when you think you hit it off, the blackpill puts you in your place.
This reminds me that time a month ago when this girl used me to get Holiday gifts. I only saw her ONCE and that put me on suicide watch because she never talked to me again. Learn from me

This reminds me that time a month ago when this girl used me to get Holiday gifts. I only saw her ONCE and that put me on suicide watch because she never talked to me again. Learn from me
mogs me cuz women got you stuff

Brutal as fuck. I feel you brocel. I hope that whore gets raped tbh she deserves it.

Btw don't let anyone gaslight you on this.
No low inhib moves for your face

Last edited:
Brutal as fuck. I feel you brocel. I hope that whore gets raped tbh she deserves it.

Btw don't let anyone gaslight you on this.

No low inhib moves for your face
Here's the update i posted, potential lifefuel tbh, but i always gotta remember the blackpill always wins
Also i'll post this one too, shes actually somewhat based
This girl's actually somewhat based tbh, trump supporter like me, christian, and she's stacylite tier in looks
didnt think girls like this existed

Here's the update i posted, potential lifefuel tbh, but i always gotta remember the blackpill always wins

Also i'll post this one too, shes actually somewhat based
kinda lifefuel but dont get your hopes up tbh, she could be metooing you as we speak, maybe she did stop going to that spot bc of you and now, since you talked to her again, may be saying you harrassed her behind your back. not necessarily but maybe

kinda lifefuel but dont get your hopes up tbh, she could be metooing you as we speak, maybe she did stop going to that spot bc of you and now, since you talked to her again, may be saying you harrassed her behind your back. not necessarily but maybe
biggest lifefuel of 2021 tbh, but the blackpill will put me in my place eventually

reviving this thread :feelsLSD:
safe to say she doesnt want anything to do with me :feelsrope: