Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yet another coping blackcel: MGTOW edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

The video speaks for itself tbh. Fellow virgins who are unfortunately in denial of the reality of their situation are always a sad sight to see. Why can't these guys just see that MGTOW is nothing but just another worthless cope? Sheer willful ignorance. I do however feel some sympathy for him as he was molested at a young age which allegedly could of been what turned him against sex and women(doubt it).
My only problem is that he's preaching the tired MGTOW narrative that does nothing but try to cover up the fact that rejected men are actually SENT their own way due to being undesirable to the opposite gender. These guys need to learn that honesty and acceptance is what leads to true liberation. Not pretending like you didn't want what you originally wanted in the first place.

39 yo virgin?I'd rope by then

jfl at being a 39 year old virgin and claiming you went your own way

This guy could easy tyronemax and get some low tier white trash foids

He was molested. I think this is an example of someone who actually did go, and wasn't sent. Until he can heal from the trauma, a healthy sex life isn't for him, probably.

He was molested. I think this is an example of someone who actually did go, and wasn't sent. Until he can heal from the trauma, a healthy sex life isn't for him, probably.
I agree. As I said though my problem is that he is preaching MGTOW to rejected men(whom most haven't been molested) like it's not just a cope. MGTOW is good for not giving women any power but there is a very solid delusion to it like "oh I could have fucked if I wanted to" rubbish.

Its over for him

There’s a misconception we’re all neck beards that can’t get laid.

Is a neck beard and virgin at 39 years old.

Cromagnon IQ

Bruh needs to fix his beard