Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yet another brutal blackpill from twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

JFL, she shouldn’t be saying this you know. Her looksmatch posts JBW threads and plans to rope in a few months

Bet you that >60% of those 86,6K likes are from:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Also her looksmatch is probably on his way to become the next incel saint.

scrolled though and the likes are overwhelmingly female

scrolled though and the likes are overwhelmingly female
Maybe I have forgotten that all the foids are gathered in social media and nowhere else,their numbers are starting to be on pair with men,just concentrated in the same place.

women have no soul

This guy will be posting on here soon.

Self-awareness not even once.

It took her one day to completely dismiss her original statement and virtuesignal to maintain her "precious image".

Check out the replies to that tweet. LMAO! All those women crawling out of the woodwork trying to do damage control. The women on twatter who post blackpills are the dumb ones. The smart ones try to hide it and virtue signal like crazy whenever a dumb one lets it slip. They don't want the truth getting out because they know what would happen if men woke up and stopped playing the game.

JFL, she shouldn’t be saying this you know. Her looksmatch posts JBW threads and plans to rope in a few months

“Ugly niggas” like her? Some people really need to look in the mirror before posting shit like that.

In case you couldn't already tell the foids retarded she put "a" before a word that begins with a vowel :feelskek:

I hate when foids give their opinion..just fuck off hole

“Ugly niggas” like her? Some people really need to look in the mirror before posting shit like that.
yeah only ugly avarage whores comment on someones looks. stacies and chads don't care.

Self-awareness not even once.

It took her one day to completely dismiss her original statement and virtuesignal to maintain her "precious image".

Actual fucking cognitive dissonance, they know looks are the only thing that matters but when a guy complains about being ugly females will immediately tell him looks don't matter

A sheboon what a surprise. Its always these ugly animals making posts about ugly men.

A sheboon what a surprise. Its always these ugly animals making posts about ugly men.
They are just projecting because they know there own men don't even want them

Check out the replies to that tweet. LMAO! All those women crawling out of the woodwork trying to do damage control. The women on twatter who post blackpills are the dumb ones. The smart ones try to hide it and virtue signal like crazy whenever a dumb one lets it slip. They don't want the truth getting out because they know what would happen if men woke up and stopped playing the game.
This, AWALT, but some are really dumb or don't care and others are smart enough to conserve their image

Keep on posting & getting the message out. Thanks for your research.

It would be brutal if she wasn't a black woman. Nobody wants black women, lol

She has to settle for a Black Man?
I'm getting erections just looking at her.
I would treat her better than any Black Man could.
https://twitter.com/_najab
0lUzlkYj 400x400
My keyboard is getting gunked up.

I hate black foids that think that they are so entitled

Reason why black foids are the absolute worst of the worst and not even guys of their own race wants them

Just another #MeToo waiting to happen.

she's ugly too. But she gets a pass because of her coochie

Stupid Foid. That is our work not your work. :feelsgah:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Mouthy bitches like her are going to make Feminism go tits up sharpish if not leashed like the animals that Foids are.

Sexual harassment= when a woman is in the presence of an ugly man who expresses his sexuality in any way.

Based nigga

Lmao, "just be confident. Confidence is 90% of the game!" These virtue-signalling foids are trying to bluepill society. We can see through their deception.

There's no such thing as an ugly foid in America in 2019. Every one of them, no matter how hideous, thinks she's so irresistible that she has to avoid men (except Chad) because she's positive they're all desperate to fuck her. Just LOL at these spectacularly delusional cunts.

Stay away from (((Twitter)))

but look how much soy
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There's no such thing as an ugly foid in America in 2019. Every one of them, no matter how hideous, thinks she's so irresistible that she has to avoid men (except Chad) because she's positive they're all desperate to fuck her. Just LOL at these spectacularly delusional cunts.
If only Chads wouldn’t feed into their bullshit.

"Just be yourself and be confident. Your lady is out there! Confidence is 90% of the game friend! "

If I had $1 for every time I heard this shitty platitude, I'd have enough money to buy an F4 Phantom II.

This basically. Foids stay seated atop a pedestal perpetually

JFL at the replies

"Just be confident bro"
"that's the thing, attractiveness is barely about appearance and all about confidence. if you tell yourself you're ugly, people will treat you as such. "

A few of the guys called BS in the comments so I'm happy some people are awake.
"most women are attracted to the same kind of men. Religion is just a way to get women to settle with ugly men who are more likely to stick around and help raise kids. "

"If he get rich that’s half the battle right there at that point he basically average"

The gig is up good goys.

Last edited:
They wouldn't have the guts to say this in person.

JFL at the replies

"Just be confident bro"
"that's the thing, attractiveness is barely about appearance and all about confidence. if you tell yourself you're ugly, people will treat you as such. "

A few of the guys called BS in the comments so I'm happy some people are awake. The gig is up good goys.
I can't believe people would ever believe such a thing anyway.

You'd be surprised how the ppl that tweet this get treated. Usually if they have any pics of themselves, ppl just start roasting the shit out of her and her high standards

Reminder that an overwhelming majority of black foids think like this. They take advice from social media to heart and the whole race pays for it. Never began for blackcels