Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yesterday smoked weed and didn't get heart problems

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
This time I smoked a little, then waited
Then smoked a little again and waited.

Didn't get as high as I wanted but at least I didn't get any heart problems like I've had in the past

u should have gotten blackout bro, its the DoR

Didn't get as high as I wanted but at least I didn't get any heart problems like I've had in the past
I smoke weed too. What kind of heart problems do you get when you smoke weed? Increased heart rate?

I smoke weed too. What kind of heart problems do you get when you smoke weed? Increased heart rate?
Arrythmia

and feels like my heart is moving left and right, up and down

It is one of the most painful and uncomfortable feelings I have had

Arrythmia

Fuck that sounds awful, i used to get problems with my heart when I'd take caffeine. Only thing smoking weed gives me is making my tinnitus worse

Fuck that sounds awful, i used to get problems with my heart when I'd take caffeine. Only thing smoking weed gives me is making my tinnitus worse
Makes sense as weed makes your hearing louder

Sounds like a good cope.

Makes sense as weed makes your hearing louder
Ya its the reason why i keep to smoking in the evening now, couldn't go through that constantly all day

Dont over smoke boyo :feelstrash:

Is it easy to get weed in Finland?

Arrythmia

Damn, that sounds really painful, in a bad way.

Hearts problems were probs due to increased heart rate ngl because weed does that to some ppl, and u probs get anxiety right? It's better to smoke less to not get it ngl and if u smoke full day then u can go full in after half of the day because u dont feel it anymore bngl thbhthb

You get heart problems from smoking?

If you know smoking exacerbates your heart condition you shouldn't smoke even if you think you can get away with it. Who's to say the next time you smoke your heart won't start acting up again?

Fuck smoked again, but a little too much.
Heartpain.

But not as bad as last time.
I can sort of control it by controlling my thoughts and keeping myself warm.

Cheers mates, I am high as foids smv

Fuck smoked again, but a little too much.
Heartpain.

But not as bad as last time.
I can sort of control it by controlling my thoughts and keeping myself warm.

Cheers mates, I am high as foids smv
Bro take care. I know drugs are good as a cope but you should limit yourself.
Never try heroin.

I have the exact same problem with weed it began after I started eating edibles for like 2 weeks and overdosed having psychosis and causing a disorder that has resulted in sensitized nerves ever since that night when I go to smoke weed I get heart palpitations and just feel like at any moment I could go into cardiac arrest.

Now when I do decide to smoke which is extremely rare I only take a couple small drags and don't even really breathe it in maybe like 20% of it and wait 20 minutes before taking more it sucks.

That's good, you can smoke it from time to time just try not to get sucked into it because if you do, then you'll develop an addiction and you'll have another problem to worry about.

That's good, you can smoke it from time to time just try not to get sucked into it because if you do, then you'll develop an addiction and you'll have another problem to worry about.
Already have an alcohol addiciton.

Don't mix those two, you'll have a really bad experience. Although weed could help you to lay off alcohol.
Ive done both at the same time before
Really good experience.
Didn't have any problems with my heart.
Alcohol helps a lot

Ive done both at the same time before
Really good experience.
Didn't have any problems with my heart.
Alcohol helps a lot
I guess it feels good for some people, for me it was a horrible experience and I'm never doing it again, weed alone is cool.

I guess it feels good for some people, for me it was a horrible experience and I'm never doing it again, weed alone is cool.
I think I love alcohol more.
But weed isn't bad

I think I love alcohol more.
But weed isn't bad
I guess it depends what are you drinking and smoking but yeah... although weed is healthy while alcohol isn't.

I guess it depends what are you drinking and smoking but yeah... although weed is healthy while alcohol isn't.
I would believe that if it didn't fuck with my heart that much

Bro take care. I know drugs are good as a cope but you should limit yourself.
Never try heroin.
He's smoking weed that's a lifetime away from shooting up heroin :feelskek:

I have noticed if I smoke weed while drinking, I won't get any heart problems at all