Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yesterday on faceandBBC's stream about how women would never go for a guy in a wheelchair but guys would do the opposite because of hypergamy. Today:

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Jesus fucking christ, is the blackpill ever wrong? @FACEandLMS

I don't think I'd date a paraplegic if I had a choice tbh. Seems like hard work & the benefits don't outweigh the risk.

this is best case scenario for looksmaxxed prime ricecels JFL

That’s not the only guy that wanted her either. Woman love saying men only care about looks too but we really don’t. Men will fuck every type of woman but women are picky for only a certain type of man

men love foids, foids use mens love for their own benefit.

That’s not the only guy that wanted her either. Woman love saying men only care about looks too but we really don’t. Men will fuck every type of man but women are picky for only a certain type of man
As long as it is even vaguely shaped like a human female, men will want to bone it. It's why men will go for both lolis and hags

She mogs him hard.

It's w/e I been on like 4 dating sites since quarantine no one wanted to talk to me.

water is wet.
Women with the worst deformations and diseases can get laid.
An amputee woman with no arms and no legs has more SMV than an average man

Where the fuck is faceandlms stream? I check YouTube but it's not there and he definitely wasn't streaming yesterday

Where the fuck is faceandlms stream? I check YouTube but it's not there and he definitely wasn't streaming yesterday

He was, for like 4 hours. He takes them down afterwards to censor them becasue youtube is cucked, but he just hasn't put them back up.

most men will take whatever they can get.
men also value personality :soy:

Someone glued her hand to her hip? She looks retarded doing that.

He was, for like 4 hours. He takes them down afterwards to censor them becasue youtube is cucked, but he just hasn't put them back up.
This lazy Tyrone needs to start double streaming on dlive too so I can watch his shit afterwards

I use a mobility scooter when going outdoors (and I haven't done that for 3 months as I'm in the vulnerable group so I'm "shielding" from COVID-19) but in no way is this the only reason I'm Incel. That's basically my incredibly ugly face, 1 inch micropenis and being a 5 foot 4 Manlet, plus 20 years of alcoholism. Very rarely has a femoid ever offered help when I have to get out of my scooter and walk into a store, once I think, and she was about 70 years old so not in any way a Stacy.

This is me on my scooter leaving the pub a few years ago:

20200614 215053

I would never date a woman in a wheelchair because I know that if she could walk she would never want me and she would be one of those who hate me for being short and ugly

Imagine being with a woman who most likely can’t feel anything down there and will never be able to hear children :feelsugh:

I'd Ascend with her and not call again if I was him tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back