Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday I went outside and it was a brutal reminder of what I will never have

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I went to a restaurant with my family and it was located in a more high class place in a street with a lot of restaurants and that kind of things. The restaurant didnt have it own parking spots so we parked close to it and on the way to the restaurant I saw so many beautiful young foids hanging out with their friends. It was a thursday evening so they were all hanging out after their jobs and it was such ropefuel because ill start working soon but Ill never have that. I couldnt enjoy the dinner because of how sad I was all the night.

I feel like I dont belong there, so many things I wont have, as an incel I should never leave my house, just play vidya all day, I have everything I need inside.

can relate tbh just seeing oblivious foids with their obnoxious smiles on streets ruins my day

can relate tbh just seeing oblivious foids with their obnoxious smiles on streets ruins my day
yes but its not because they annoy me, its because I want them but I cant have them

Don't go outside bro i try to leave my house only for something important like going to the doctor tbh

i want to be deaf to every suifuel
i want to be blind to every suifuel

JFL @ going out in public to eat with your family as an ugly male

While chad goes out to eat stacys pussy in the same restaurant you contemplate eating gun powder in

The disconnect is too big

Ive been in that exact same situation many times before, it makes me want to cry so much

I saw a highschool aged foid from near a local school walk past the window of the establishment I was eating in. I was immediately depressed. I looked at them at saw how in the moment they are, having no idea of my existence, and the fact that some chads are already having feelings and sex exchanged with them. It was crushing. Really brutal world.

I live in the countryside, I don't see women apart from the Polish women I see when I do warehouse work though they aren't pretty.

You know my uncle had an affair with an eastern european women, he bought her a fancy car too.

JFL at going outside.
Start drinking, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg