Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Yesterday I saw the female equivalent of Jordan Barrett

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
I was on the bus and this foid looked like Jordan Barrett but as a female. I'm telling you EXACTLY like him. Of course I didn't take a creepshot so you'll have to take my word for it. Anyway, she seemed kinda masculine, but she would be a 1 in the binary scale.

Should have coomed in her and cured your bloodline of inceldom.

you should've went to talk to her...

tenor.gif

i would've went to talk to her, a chance that you will once in your whole life.
im lowinhibmaxxed, do you wanna know my strategy?
i always say in my mind if that girl rejects me or does something terrible that will worth a thread in here, and instantly when i think about it, i got to talk to who ever the bitch is, i don't care anymore at this point.

i would've went to talk to her, a chance that you will once in your whole life.
im lowinhibmaxxed, do you wanna know my strategy?
i always say in my mind if that girl rejects me or does something terrible that will worth a thread in here, and instantly when i think about it, i got to talk to who ever the bitch is, i don't care anymore at this point.
It was in central athens (where the place is stinky and has a lot of foreign people) and the specific bus has a lot of immigrants. It would be weird as fuck.

he kind of looks like a woman tbh