Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yesterday, I sat beside a girl who suffers from an extreme case of vitiligo.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Needless to say, she was on her phone the whole time. She had spots all over her body, hands, face. It was weird as fuck. I took a glimpse of her phone and saw that she was texting her boyfriend on Whatssap. I'm sure it was her boyfriend because she wrote the words " meu amor ( my love)" as his name. I was close enough to see his picture on Whatsapp: he was totally normal. Judging by the picture, he didn't have any deformities or even baldness. Even fucked up girls who have some sort of disease or body deformity go for good-looking healthy men. I doubt a guy with a severe case of vitiligo such as hers would be able to get laid, let alone find a girlfriend.

Vagina? Mogs me.

You can't lose as a foid.

juggernaut law at its finest tbh

jfl such foids become models nowadays

The levels of ugliness a foid has to possess to be aunable to find someone are astronomical. My classmate who suffers from extreme acne also has a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back