Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yesterday I made a post sharing how a evil foid shared all of my messages to my family members, I wanted to share what I wrote to her afterwards.

HaveANiceLife

HaveANiceLife

Greycel
Warning: A lot of text but if you find drama entertaing you might find this intresting. Also if you decide to read pls let me know what you think about my texts.

Short context: Have been texting her for a couple of weeks, She was autistic, asexual, not very goodlooking and extremely boring. While drunk I shared way too many stuff with her and in the end when she decided to end contacts with me she simply shared all of the messages to my brother's gf who then shared it with my family. I was pretty pissed off...

What I wrote to her (warning the english is somewhat bad here cause it's translated from another language): You have broken all trust. You lied very clearly. You promised, after I expressed all the negative things I had said, that you would not share anything with anyone regarding what I had written unless you believed I was in serious danger. Yet, you told everything to her, and she told everything to my family.

You broke the law. In a trial, you can present many things about me, but in the end, it is you who did something illegal without caring about the negative ways it could affect me. So yes, I will sue you for your crime. When I ask you not to share anything I write, and you promise not to do it, then just a couple of days later, you go ahead and do it in the worst possible way—YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY COMMITTED A CRIME.

I also consider it personal harassment because you have been condescending in practically every response I have received from you, and you choose to share it with her knowing that my entire family will find out and it will make my life a hell, which I hinted at before when I asked you not to do it.

I know you are already completely devoid of empathy, but if you only knew how much this has hurt me.

It is you who has psychological issues, and I have done my absolute best to forgive you, but sadly, you understand nothing.

I have only shared sad things in the hope of seeing if you would react differently or actually share something yourself in response. But you have never done that.

These are serious matters, and I hope I never have to see you again for the rest of my life. I do not deserve any of your attacks. I hate you after this. Damn swine. You heard me right, this crime of yours is more serious than anything that I have said. I am sorry that you were foolish enough to break the law. And it had nothing to do with caring about me; you haven't responded to me in several days, which is a kind of proof, especially considering what you have done. My mother claimed that I had been thinking about drinking myself to death based on what you said, which is a really messed-up lie. I have never said that.

It’s comical how you are too cowardly to respond. When it comes to personal responsibility, you apparently cannot be the person you have described yourself as.

I was so kind to you, and yet you had the audacity to do this. You are a horrible person. Damn coward, you can't even show the respect to respond. You are immoral trash. You are the part of society that should be gotten rid of. The only thing you promised, you broke, damn psycho. You had no right to do this to me; everything is going really well for me regarding school and the people I live with.

So the only reason you did this was revenge because you didn't like me. I hope you thought it was worth it.

What I wrote to my brother's gf (It's typed in english so the text is more clear here): (Me) Well (Brother's gf)... ( The Foid) commited a crime. When I told her not to share anything she claimed she wouldn't share any info/messages unless I was in extreme danger. Obviously that wasn't the case when she wrote stuff to you.

What she did was extremely immoral and a sort of revenge, It wasn't one bit about my health/safety. I consider this a sort of harrasment and I won't let go of this. What she did by sharing info was 100% illegal and I will sue her for it.

Won't do anything to You, (my brother) or my Mom but it was also extremely immoral. Words cannot describe how disgusted I am by it. All of the info was between me and (the foid), it was not meant for anybody else to talk about and in doing so you guys have done something very wrong.

Share my message with your dad and see what he thinks about your action. You won't because deep inside you know you are in the wrong.

The foid, You, my brother, And my Mom are all trash. I hate you all. Non of you tried to be a decent person for even a second. F scums.

How can a person share information as truth without trying to confirm with the person in question, esspecially considering the fact that you know me. Fucking idiot. Fucking immoral asshole. You and my brother have no sense of justice or morality.

I'm the one who is being treated like trash but in the end it's your guys loss. I'm an atheist but still I can say that you guys have stained your souls, you all will forever know what you have done wrong.

Non of these foids ever responded to me, they probably blocked me directly when starting their ploy.

Maybe you should stop speaking your mind so easily. It doesn't seem to have brought you much good. You criticize the foids for not responding but maybe you ought to take a page out of their books. You can't win, so stop fighting. Writing stuff like
The foid, You, my brother, And my Mom are all trash. I hate you all. Non of you tried to be a decent person for even a second. F scums.
will only come back to bite you later. Speech is silver, silence is golden.

Maybe you should stop speaking your mind so easily. It doesn't seem to have brought you much good. You criticize the foids for not responding but maybe you ought to take a page out of their books. You can't win, so stop fighting. Writing stuff like

will only come back to bite you later. Speech is silver, silence is golden.
I know. I only write stuff to people when drunk enough.

maybe put the phone away when opening a bottle then

edit: probably not that easy. I've never been drunk so please excuse my ignorance.
That's funny cause my dad and I always joke that phones should have a drunk lock so you can't share dumb messages when drunk.

I use my phone to listen to music while drinking but I made one very big mistake typing stuff to this girl while drunk. Feel like it made my life 100 times worse after she shared the very private messages to my family. Currently feel like everything is somewhat over. Almost no hope left. I simply hate everyone and everything currently and don't know how to fix it.

That's funny cause my dad and I always joke that phones should have a drunk lock so you can't share dumb messages when drunk.
a non-bloatware feature, what a concept
I use my phone to listen to music while drinking but I made one very big mistake typing stuff to this girl while drunk. Feel like it made my life 100 times worse after she shared the very private messages to my family. Currently feel like everything is somewhat over. Almost no hope left. I simply hate everyone and everything currently and don't know how to fix it.
If you explain that you were drunk and frustrations were high, they might be somewhat understanding. In light of that drunk lock joke with your dad, he might be receptive. I personally think the least you can do is await the fallout. Maybe it ain't that bad. And if it is, well... as I always say to myself, plan B ain't goin' nowhere, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
a non-bloatware feature, what a concept

If you explain that you were drunk and frustrations were high, they might be somewhat understanding. In light of that drunk lock joke with your dad, he might be receptive. I personally think the least you can do is await the fallout. Maybe it ain't that bad. And if it is, well... as I always say to myself, plan B ain't goin' nowhere, if you catch my drift.
My brother, his gf and my mother made a relatively big deal about it. My mother had texted my dad about it and a while after when talking to him he made it very clear that he thought that they should have respected my privacy and that he didn't care at all about it cause it was about personal stuff.

My brother, his gf and my mother made a relatively big deal about it. My mother had texted my dad about it and a while after when talking to him he made it very clear that he thought that they should have respected my privacy and that he didn't care at all about it cause it was about personal stuff.
At least your dad ain't giving you flak -- that's something. Maybe the rest will mellow out with time? I dunno. Maybe the skies will clear if you weather the storm for a bit? I hope so for your sake.