Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday I experienced an extreme amog

M

medialcanthuscel

Greycel
Sorry for my english but I'm going to write fastly.
Yersterday at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen.
I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read *****/lookism.
I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life.
My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

were your arms heavy, moms spaghetti?

Damn bro 19.00 is the worst time to get mogged

Mogging at its finest

pffff he looked at you? youre a chad/tyrone/wtv. you win. cause it's worse when a guy is good looking and actually doesn't evsn pay attention to you. no homo just like if he looked at you and simply checked the box 'no threat' and ignores you since then :feelsrope:

I wouldn't even care about my face if I was 6'6. Heightmogging other people is a great experience that only happens like once a year to me. I want to be tall so badly but I will never be tall. That's suicidefuel.

Yersterday at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen.
I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read *****/lookism.
I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life.
My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

Gay :lul:

You told this like sex stories on internet

By the end of this post I was expecting you to be grovelling and offering to suck his dick

this thread is cuck material

Get a pic next time please, I hate hearing a story about some captivating visual event that has no photographic evidence.

Get a pic next time please, I hate hearing a story about some captivating visual event that has no photographic evidence.
How about you step out the basement for a sec

Vampirecel
Indeed. Incidentally you have the username I almost chose for myself. I was going to spell ‘Sade’ without the ‘e’ at the end though, for emotive and comic effect.

I hope every unfairly good looking male gets cancer

Indeed. Incidentally you have the username I almost chose for myself. I was going to spell ‘Sade’ without the ‘e’ at the end though, for emotive and comic effect.

Thb, i was surprised it wasn't aready taken.

Accept defeat and just rest brother

Today I went to the local MC Donald's and I was mogged into the depth of oblivion by a facially PSL 5.5-6 6'9 young guy

14vqn2b.jpg

that's why cucktears think we are gay

This is suicide inducing. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

And yet I will hear idiots claim that 6'2'' is good height these days. Not it isn't. If your woman sees you mogged by a 6'6'' god you are finished, end of story.

It's the worst feeling in the world.