Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yesterday I earned a fucking medal tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. I was supposed to approach but was simply disgusted. There was a nasty feeling inside of me preventing me from overclocking my brain and going for it.

2. My hatred for foids was too strong, too intense.

So I did the opposite - I decided to insult random foids on the street while smoking a pack of lucky strikes - JFL tbh.

Here are the insults:

1. One foid was walking while texting - typical.

I said: "Why don't you just get in the fucking phone yourself" with an angry voice.

2. A few steps later I saw another foid and gave her a middle finger just because I wanted.

3. This is the most epic.

One foid was taking pictures of two other foids who were dressed for some gala, night thing, whatever - dresses, high heels

I am passing by those bitches and said:

"Was this all the make up from the store? I think you need more."

JFL they didn't say anything.

Prepare for lifetime in prison :feelsrope:

If this really happened...you are the hero we need and deserve OP.

Next time record that shit please..audio only is also good. You will gain GOD status amongst incels :feelsokman:

Record yourself next time, but these foids might always press charges against you and lie that you raped them/sexually harassed them.

i need to start smoking cigs. increase my chances of dying.

Autismmeter.gif

Legend muh dude, legend

I wish I can go out with you so you can have a camera man and a witness in case any bitch tries to lie about you.