Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Yesterday a dyke called me "handsome"

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
It was the second time she called me handsome. She's in her 20s, tattoomaxxed and looks goth girl. Is a way out of my league. Ive been robbed by old street hookers. So I aint a Chad but opposite. First time was when she and other coworkers were talking about who they find atractive. She said I was. They were surprised because shes a "full blown dyke" (aka Chad only). I made an akward smile and tried to avoid the topic. Second time was yesterday at lunch.

Ofc must be trolling because Im turbo short, ethnic and voicel. There was a time I pretended to be "NT" and confident. But that was in HS days, years ago. Nowadays act like an "pseudo-autist" because I realize that people make fun of me due to my height and nasal voice. So I rather to have a lower profile. So Im non-NT.

Worst part is that she also doxxed me with a coworker I said it was beautiful. The thing was that the dyke was gossiping about a coworker with the same role as the one I said was beatutiful. It wasnt the one Im interested in. But she doxxed me anyway. When I went lunch for 2th time she presented me that coworker(I met her previously, but the dyke didnt know since my boss presented me to her outside job). And I was shocked. I only did awkward smiles and acted like those main characters in Isekais who are incels in real life and dont know how to act in front of foids.

Last edited:
So did the rest of them agree or disagree with her? :ping:

ovER if you're not called hot in 2023

A tatted woman are basically slut marks all over her body and likely have an STD

Most truecel ethnic of .is

@Zer0/∞

So did the rest of them agree or disagree with her? :ping:
I dunno. They are also ugly. But at least they are white. I think they disagree jaja.

average "incel" in 2023

It was the second time she called me handsome. She's in her 20s, tattoomaxxed and looks goth girl. Is a way out of my league. Ive been robbed by old street hookers. So I aint a Chad but opposite. First time was when she and other coworkers were talking about who they find atractive. She said I was. They were surprised because shes a "full blown dyke" (aka Chad only). I made an akward smile and tried to avoid the topic. Second time was yesterday at lunch.

Ofc must be trolling because Im turbo short, ethnic and voicel. There was a time I pretended to be "NT" and confident. But that was in HS days, years ago. Nowadays act like an "pseudo-autist" because I realize that people make fun of me due to my height and nasal voice. So I rather to have a lower profile. So Im non-NT.

Worst part is that she also doxxed me with a coworker I said it was beautiful. The thing was that the dyke was gossiping about a coworker with the same role as the one I said was beatutiful. It wasnt the one Im interested in. But she doxxed me anyway. When I went lunch for 2th time she presented me that coworker(I met her previously, but the dyke didnt know since my boss presented me to her outside job). And I was shocked. I only did awkward smiles and acted like those main characters in Isekais who are incels in real life and dont know how to act in front of foids.
is this a brag thread? if dykes are real how would she know if ur handsome or not? she's not supposed to be attracted to men

Probably some ultra masculine dyke that's attracted to weak feminine guys

Fakecel :chad::banhammer:

Compliments and being called handsome are both meaningless. Someone can call you handsome & good-looking all day long, but if they won't fuck you or date you, then they don't think you're good-looking.
this. She was trolling me.

I wish somebody would call me the same...

Compliments and being called handsome are both meaningless. Someone can call you handsome & good-looking all day long, but if they won't fuck you or date you, then they don't think you're good-looking.