Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yesterday a bigot confused me for a tranny

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fqdog6/yesterday_a_bigot_confused_me_for_a_trans_woman/

I got to the store, sat in my car for a bit and noticed a woman standing next to the cart corral. She looked normal enough and looked like she was talking on the phone via an ear bud. Didn't think much of it, got out of my car and she grinned ear to ear at me so I gave smile back and she let out to her friend on the phone, "oh my God it's one of those T-slur" I was taken aback still not even thinking she was talking about me, went into the store to get my shopping done. This woman followed me around the store at just enough distance that I assumed she was just shopping. She had a cart and everything. Every so often I would hear her say, "ya you know that their a T-slur cause I'm on the hill" "fucking gross ass T-slur I know you're a fucking man" She followed me around the whole store stopping just far enough away to have plausible deniably that she wasn't talking about me until we ended up in the same aisle facing each other, she pointed at me laughed and said, "I know you're a fucking T-slur"

Based :lul:

>I want to start by saying all transwomen are real women.
>Gets trigerred for being seen as a transwoman.

Gonna cross post this to r/MtF and just watch the chaos

what tf did I read

She looked normal enough
"Nobody cares about your looks incel:soy:! Now let me make a quick judgement of someone based entirely on their looks:foidSoy:!"

Exactly:feelskek:.

Gonna cross post this to r/MtF and just watch the chaos

comical example of foid "intelligence"

Woman logic.

>Praises Lizzo as a beautiful Queen
>Gets offended the moment you compare her to the aforementioned beautiful Queen.

I think calling a woman trans would mentally scar them. Even though they love to pretend that they are inclusive and that trans women are real women, even women can't stand it when you call them an ugly MtF troon.

>I really dislike humanity sometimes

This is simply because some other foid didn't give her the validation she's accustomed to as a foid. Now she hates the whole humanity. :feelsseriously:
Not because it's destroying earth, or because it kills millions of men in wars, or because it kills animals, or anything else, no. It's because that another foid in a grocery shop didn't like her. :feelstastyman:

>I froze, didn't know what to do
>Talked to the charity workers for 30 minutes, waiting for her to leave
>Then I cried in my car

This is a behaviour of an actual fucking 8 years old child. Not even knowing what to do in a slightly uncomfortable situation, freezing or just hiding somewhere for 30 minutes hoping it would go away, and then crying like a bitch. :feelsseriously:
The fact that people with this level of intelligence and mental fortitude are able to live good lives and get SHIT TONS of love and respect proves that we live in a gynocracy.