Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yes youngcels by 25 you do feel older if not out right old...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'll be 26 in july and I can definitely say I no longer look or feel like a young kid anymore. Unfortunately here in America this society puts huge weight in particular between the ages of 18-22, I even managed to still feel young up until recently at 25. But Now something has changed, both my face has aged and I just feel more of a failure never haven done the things that most of my peers have, such as going to college after high school.

As a result they're most likely working comfortable office jobs while I'm still toiling away in manual labor. Even though the chances of me keeping up with my peers where always slim due to the circumstances in which I was raised (working class poor, ethnic). Nonetheless I can't help but compare myself to the more successful people of my age group.

At this point it kinda does feel like life is over I'm not gonna lie, people are suppose to enjoy their youth so they can deal with the declining quality of life later on due to the never ending onslaught of responsibilities. But if your younger years where trash, you really have to try hard not to feel cheated on life and become absolutely jaded about the whole thing.

It's sad in my case because I feel my acne was what ruined my life, I had it has all though out my youth and it only now started clearing up. What good does that do me since my best years are fucking done! This was a load of bullshit I got handed and expected to turn it into gold... Which I've failed to do. All I can do now is try to make the best of it I suppose.

Even if I became Chad via plastic surgery somehow in my 30s, it would never compare to being one in your teens and early twenties. The physiological damage of having gone through years of the failo effect due to being unattractive is something you never forget even if you somehow have positive reinforcement later on somehow. Which is unlikely let's face it, it's rare to find a person that prefers their older age to their youth.

It's also hard not to feel like a man child if your still doing the kind of things you where in high school, like playing large amounts of video games and watching anime\cartoons. It's not that you can't, but at this age I feel I should be playing the field bringing home different girls from the club on a regular basis. Something we know is all but impossible as an unattractive guy

Last edited:
i dont even want to live till 25 tbh

My life in this thread... you almost made me cry OP.

I planned to rope at 18, now I'm thinking of doing it if I can't ascend by 25.