Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, you do matter

DevoidOfFoid101

DevoidOfFoid101

Greycel
Verbal Warning - No bluepilled ignorance/lies in future
Fellows, sorry if this message comes across pretentious but in our community, I don't see enough support being spread, whether you are black, white hispanic or asian we all suffer from the same societal outcasting. None of us chose our genetic deck of cars, facial features, race, height or other physical characteristics and the world at large fails to recognize determinism, or the natural struggle of us men. But tonight I wanted to tell each of you, that you are unique individuals who do matter your minds cannot be replicated, I may not know any of you personally but I hope for your success and prosperity. When the world hears incel they hear a word synonymous with monster, abominable, infectious, parasitic men. None of you are this, all you fellows are simply misunderstood,intelligent and even loyal to a cause young men. I want each of you to know, there are 3-4 billion women out there, statistically it is unlikely any of you will die alone, it may be a long hard road filled with rejection and at points hopelessness, but I know each and everyone of you will not die alone. Keep in the fight bros, don't let hatred seize your heart, the world is as the world is all we as humans can do, is struggle towards the heights.

But in all seriousness good post op. Read every word.

Frankly enough I don’t care if I matter or not really I just exist in this world.

Dnr GrAY Im a menace to soyciety and want to destroy everything

Fellows, sorry if this message comes across pretentious but in our community, I don't see enough support being spread, whether you are black, white hispanic or asian we all suffer from the same societal outcasting. None of us chose our genetic deck of cars, facial features, race, height or other physical characteristics and the world at large fails to recognize determinism, or the natural struggle of us men. But tonight I wanted to tell each of you, that you are unique individuals who do matter your minds cannot be replicated, I may not know any of you personally but I hope for your success and prosperity. When the world hears incel they hear a word synonymous with monster, abominable, infectious, parasitic men. None of you are this, all you fellows are simply misunderstood,intelligent and even loyal to a cause young men. I want each of you to know, there are 3-4 billion women out there, statistically it is unlikely any of you will die alone, it may be a long hard road filled with rejection and at points hopelessness, but I know each and everyone of you will not die alone. Keep in the fight bros, don't let hatred seize your heart, the world is as the world is all we as humans can do, is struggle towards the heights.
ok GrAY.

over

Too long I didn’t read. Sorry but I have adhd

Im 100 percent sure I'm going to die alone, same for probably at least half of the user base.

It’s good to have hope but not to the point of such delusions

DevoidOfFoid101

Greycel
Joined Apr 28, 2023
Posts7
Last seen 11 minutes ago · Viewing thread Yes, you do matter

thanks brocel although i fear all hope is lost and has been for a while :feelsjuice:

Intersting grey

Warned for bluepill. The "there's billions of women" argument is paramount gaslighting and poor use of statistics. Most people only meet 10-80k people in an ENTIRE lifetime. A far cry from the billions. Not that it would even be practical to meet all of those women. You'd spend roughly a second with every single one of them and then be dead from old age. That assumes you never had to do anything with your life, never had to sleep, shit, eat etc aside from meeting 1 woman per second.

10-80k people in a lifetime is nothing. You can reduce this number by counting only women, ones of fair ages for you too date, remove family, remove people who are taken (with some room for exception I guess), and many other factors that reduce that number. Then lets say we run the numbers during the years when it matters the most, say 18-30. Those 12 years are your biggest window.

That's a fraction of ones life. So the amount of women who would be potential partners that one would meet during ones life is minuscule in comparison to those billions. A few hundred, perhaps a few thousand at a push. If you are of low social value, look like shit, etc. Where its basically over for you, its a fair bet that pretty much all of those women in most reject guy's cases, aren't going to be the exception who values them and deviates from the status quo. Those are lottery tier odds. Extremely dire if you're simply not attractive at all. Especially in modern times. It is actually fairly statistically likely that many of us will in fact die alone.

However I will say I appreciate the positivity you were trying to get across. Nothing wrong with a good whitepill every now and then. We just prefer such falsehoods to not be baked into positivity. It just makes things worse. Lifefuel threads are always a welcome sight to me.

Warned for bluepill. The "there's billions of women" argument is paramount gaslighting and poor use of statistics. Most people only meet 10-80k people in an ENTIRE lifetime. A far cry from the billions. Not that it would even be practical to meet all of those women. You'd spend roughly a second with every single one of them and then be dead from old age. That assumes you never had to do anything with your life, never had to sleep, shit, eat etc aside from meeting 1 woman per second.

10-80k people in a lifetime is nothing. You can reduce this number by counting only women, ones of fair ages for you too date, remove family, remove people who are taken (with some room for exception I guess), and many other factors that reduce that number. Then lets say we run the numbers during the years when it matters the most, say 18-30. Those 12 years are your biggest window.

That's a fraction of ones life. So the amount of women who would be potential partners that one would meet during ones life is minuscule in comparison to those billions. A few hundred, perhaps a few thousand at a push. If you are of low social value, look like shit, etc. Where its basically over for you, its a fair bet that pretty much all of those women in most reject guy's cases, aren't going to be the exception who values them and deviates from the status quo. Those are lottery tier odds. Extremely dire if you're simply not attractive at all. Especially in modern times. It is actually fairly statistically likely that many of us will in fact die alone.

However I will say I appreciate the positivity you were trying to get across. Nothing wrong with a good whitepill every now and then. We just prefer such falsehoods to not be baked into positivity. It just makes things worse. Lifefuel threads are always a welcome sight to me.
shiieeet what is a verbal warning? you actually spoke to him?
lemme know when I can get them 0% verbal warnings n shiet for my toilet worship warns, crip. :feelskek::feelskek:

over

shiieeet what is a verbal warning? you actually spoke to him?
lemme know when I can get them 0% verbal warnings n shiet for my toilet worship warns, crip. :feelskek::feelskek:

over
I see them as appropriate for newer users who've broken "softer" rules I guess. Shit like selfies or necroing.

Brutal 18-30pill

Like I've already lived the first half of my life alone, why would I get a mate in the second half where I'm even uglier and more mentally destroyed, I'm way past my peak
Same, if i didn't had a gf when i was young with hopes, desires, wishes, when i suffered daily because of loneliness, ostracization, humiliation, bullying and i needed desperately someone in my life, why would i care now when im dead from the inside.

We're all gonna make it bruh

:blackpill:

As they say, ignorance is bliss

Unless you suddenly win a financial lottery tho, right? LMS
That wouldnt be escaping the blackpill though. The blackpill would still apply to you in that case

the sheer number of people on the planet, is enough proof you'd have to be extremely unlucky to die alone
the majority of people in western countries already die alone in a hospital. Whether you are lucky enough to be in a relationship is another question. Sexlessness is rising due to changing culture. Women don't have to rely on us anymore so they can get pass around chad if they want to. You're living in an outdated mindset

Jfl at this guy

1) Men have to date down in terms of looks. Women simply stay alone or become lesbian or wait their turn for chad. Inevitably it means that the genetic bottom of the barrel will not be able to get a girl.
2) True ascension is finding a virgin who wants to marry. Even for LTN and MTN this is a hard task nowadays. What chance do the bottom 5 percent have? Basically it is very very unlikely going to happen.

this was a nice read, though a little bluepilled

there are 3-4 billion women out there, statistically it is unlikely any of you will die alone
Statistically a very small percentage of people do die alone, someone has to be in that percentage and here we are.

For women you don't matter

I ain't reading all that shit nigga

Nice cope brocel, I wish I had as much cope as you left in me

I don't matter, and I will die having never touched a woman.

thanks mother

Wrong, I don't matter and nothing would change if I was killed tomorrow, I'm not suicidal but that is just the truth.

Unfortunately am trucel for life but thank you for the inspirational message.

Your probably a jolly good kid, thanks for trying but buddy boys your still to naive to understand the world could give a fuck if we die, and it all wouldn't matter anyway.