Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yes people did have fun at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
School is made for normies to enjoy themselves, they had a fun social life outside it while in it succeeding academically. It is indeed brutal to think about.

:feelsrope: I am not having fun

I did not have fun while in school
computers were my source of fun

School is made for normies to enjoy themselves, they had a fun social life outside it while in it succeeding academically. It is indeed brutal to think about.
I did neither
brutal as fuck

School is jail for children until they get out at the age of 18.

That’s where the bypassing comes in
Whenever I found a way to do it they could just monitor my screen anyway making it pointless. Fucking cunts. Couldn't even cope at school.
School is jail for children until they get out at the age of 18.
Fuck the state

School = Chad and Stacy's playground

School also functions to allow teens to build social circles. We fail at this so school hurts.

School monitored computers with sites blocked = worthless
at home ngl. I was a console peasant too for the most time. Only the last 3 years of school I migrated to the pc nobility

Wait a minute.
So, you're telling me that not everybody viewed school as a hellish and depressing shitshow that would constantly fill your mind with suicidal thoughts, as well as making you hate almost every single second of your waking existence?
FUck.

[]

Last edited:
Wait a minute.
So, you're telling me that not everybody viewed school as a hellish and depressing shitshow that would constantly fill your mind with suicidal thoughts, as well as in addition to making you hate almost every single second of your life?
FUck.

[]
yes

You mention that you were succeeding academically, so, at the very least, you actually achieved something from that hellish experience.
I, on the other hand, did not have a social life and was also severely depressed enough to the point where I couldn't even begin and or finish my school work.
Props to you, tbh.

[]

School = Chad and Stacy's playground
Chads and all foids. Normies sit on the sidelines and get scraps of playing time. Incels are the punching bag

i have no idea what-da-fuck "having fun" is

Fun isn’t for evil inkels

Only chad and foids

i have shit social life and im dumb as fuck so my grrades are shit

they all socialize all day school for me is not talking to anyone 7 hours in boring classes i give no shit about fuck school