Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Yes, masculinity is fragile.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Because masculinity, or being a Man, is something active. It is a performance. Being a man is not about what you are but what you (can) do. And doing something is always harder than just being (born as) something.

Furthermore, the male performance must change constantly:

Being a protector and provider is no longer good enough; the state has taken this role.
Being a diligent worker is no longer good enough; automation has taken this role.
Think of something new, something useful, something desirable to women.

Every times it gets harder for men to invent themselves new.

Femininity can never be fragile. Because femininity is inert and passive. There is not a single women in history with a functioning reproductive system who has ever asked herself: “Am I truly a real woman?” But men ask themselves similar questions all the time and are in fact encouraged to do so.

A women has not really to “do” anything to be considered as such. Carrying a child to term is not an act of the female person but of the female body. Even comatose/braindead women can carry children to term.

And now these cunts have the audacity to call our masculinity “fragile”. Because we are having trouble to fulfil the ever increasing standards of women.

So, next time someone confronts you with the notion of having fragile masculinity, see it for what it is:

It’s like a 50 IQ bushman laughing at a stressed out engineer who is trying to fix the local power grid: “Haha, your civilisation-thing is so fragile!”

Of course we as men are constantly pressured by society to be masculine having our masculinity scrutinized and put down. People will constantly criticize us if we do things they don't consider manly. We are always told to be manly. When I was young I was often times told "if you are a man do this" or "If you can't do that you aren't a man" even though I was young boy.

This is why when a woman calls masculinity fragile I seethe with anger. A women never gets her femininity criticized or insulted and society doesn't put on her pressure to be "womanly".She will be the first person to laugh or look down on me if I did something that isn't manly like crying or showing emotion.

Last edited:
Extremely high iq theory

don't care about masculinity