Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yes I'm chad, got message from femoid in fb right now

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"Hello Napoleon ! Are you here after your own "Better Life" package?
1f388.png
I would love to guide you "

She wants to guide me in package of better life, just need to buy her book or whatever coaching stuff she offers first

Bobk Greatboba

All foids are the same

volcel if dont buy the package

Jfl if you don't get your bettER life package

Fat scammer bitch

tell her she needs to lose weight she is not up to loli standards
Dwadwa

You don't have to ascend with her package, you show her your package to ascend

Would you fuck that napoleon or no cultured?

17927.jpg

this avi is hot for some reason

Would you fuck that napoleon or no cultured?
Blet no. Waiting for younger and thinner coacher
Blet this fat kūrva now was too much on my fb newsfeed. It was not her personal profile, but page. Marked that do not want to see her commercial anymore

Last edited:
Cuck if you would buy it tbh.

cope1
/kəʊp/

Learn to pronounce

verb
verb: cope; 3rd person present: copes; past tense: coped; past participle: coped; gerund or present participle: coping
  1. (of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.
    "his ability to cope with stress"
    synonyms:manage, survive, subsist, look after oneself, fend for oneself, shift for oneself, stand on one's own two feet, carry on, get through, get on, get along, get by, muddle through, muddle along, scrape by, bear up, make the grade, come through, hold one's own, keep one's end up, keep one's head above water, keep the wolf from the door, weather the storm; More

cope1
/kəʊp/
Learn to pronounce
verb
verb: cope; 3rd person present: copes; past tense: coped; past participle: coped; gerund or present participle: coping
    synonyms:manage, survive, subsist, look after oneself, fend for oneself, shift for oneself, stand on one's own two feet, carry on, get through, get on, get along, get by, muddle through, muddle along, scrape by, bear up, make the grade, come through, hold one's own, keep one's end up, keep one's head above water, keep the wolf from the door, weather the storm; More
keep coping

Imagine being fat as fuck, then you get a trashy as fuck leg tattoo and people are still lining up to fuck you.

That’s the life of a foid.

Stinking butter on your hands, cheesy potatoes is all she eats

Jfl at taking advice from landwhales

cope1
/kəʊp/
Learn to pronounce
verb
keep coping
You two are a great couple tbh (no homo)

its so over man i would be mad.