Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YES, I'm an INCEL and a BAD GUY

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
What are you gonna do about it?

All it takes is one bad day. People be like "I always thought I was a good guy" hell no, got destroyed mentally in junior high, don't expect me to be a good guy.
We live in a society. And I'm a villain. Deal with it, it's your [people who aren't incels] fault.

Not gonna try to be good or to change, it's over for me, so I'm not going to be beneficial to society, do you understand that? :dafuckfeels:

I'm a bad guy and that's it. Period.
Accept that you are a bad guy, you'll live your life shamelessly.

if you were a bad guy,
you would have ascended by now

if you were a bad guy,
you would have ascended by now
this its just cope to think you can be evil

natural evil, narcissism and psychopatism is visible from your face, dark triad shows in facial features and women are mega attracted to that

incels are all nice people

fucking holy based
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

fuck soyciety and their treatment towards us, let's live coherently with how the world made us to be :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

When society forces certain groups (incels, loners, aspies, political dissidents, etc.) into the role of villain, society loses the right to complain when members of those groups act out the role that was forcibly imposed on them.

I agree with embracing hate after being rejected and ostracized for so long but don't think that you'll get along with it

Last edited:
I AM TAKING A HUGE SHIT RN AND THE TOLEIT IS CLOGGED WITH SO MUCH STINKY BUTTHOLE AAAAAAAAAGGHH BARFFFF
Screenshot 20210618 1428202

Human suffering brings me joy.

No man we are bunch of pussies, if we werent we would be in the streets burning the system that fucked us over.

Bad Guy ala chad

Everything Else and your the creep / laughing stock