Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, I'd prefer a girl to reject me for chad than for another girl

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
This situation is so bizarre it's funny someone would be thinking about it or even experience it as I had, but hey this is the 21th century, it's madness.

I don't know how people can "prefer" the later, a girl going after a guy who's taller, better looking than you, more masculine, it hurts, but its expected, it makes sense, things have always been like this. But how a girl choosing ANOTHER girl over you is somehow better?

You literally so disgustingly ugly and repulsive she'd rather go for another woman than you. Think in perspective, how ugly a woman would have to be for you to go gay instead of being with her? See, that's my point.

Not to mention the craziness aspect of it, where in hell are we living? Women should go for masculinity as naturally things have always been, and men for femininity. This is how things are supposed to be and have been. But not now, we're living in jewland where chaos is the norm. Now women are turned off by masculinity and have a sickening and gross narcissistic attraction towards themselves. Even the "straight" ones are going for androgynous males.

Is this normal? No, it's not. It's sick.

No tbh thats cucked :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

[UWSL]Tenshi you made me overdose on the lesbianpill [/UWSL]:fuk:

FUCKING globohomo! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
5A894AAC 6DFF 418E B94C C3152D9D7805

No tbh thats cucked :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I understand OP's point. In a normal world a man with beard > over some faggot Twink or lesbian dyke. But this accursed world, it is the other way around.

But it is true, either way we ain't getting laid whether foid fucks Chad/Lesbian/Dog/Horse/Dildo.

I would prefer to be dumped for a lesbian tbh. That way I know that the girl is a mentally ill libfag who'd disgust me anyway.

Think in perspective, how ugly a woman would have to be for you to go gay instead of being with her? See, that's my point.
You are comparing apples to oranges, women don't "go gay", most women are already very "sexually fluid" to begin with. There are studies showing this. This is why women do most of the "experimenting" during college. You never heard of the study where they attached electrodes to peoples genitals?

Basically, they attached these electrodes to gay men, straight men and straight women, and they gave everybody a button to press. The task is when they were shown an image that they thought was arousing they are supposed to press the button, and then a reaction in their genital region was tracked to see if there was congruence between what they claimed aroused them and what actually aroused them

Long story short straight men's results made sense (they were aroused by images of women kissing, heterosexual sex, etc), with gay men their results made sense too (it was just for the gay images)

With women however, they pressed the button for things that were "politically correct" like light heterosexual scenes, a man and a woman walking on a beach, all kinda mental gymnastics delusional "I'm pure" shit, but the readings from their genitalia showed that they were all fucking aroused whether they were shown lesbian images, gay images, straight images, monkeys fucking (no joke, that was part of what was shown), etc

A lot more women are open to fucking other women than you think, women are open to fucking period, it all depends on how attractive they very someone and what emotional state they are in, women are "sexually fluid" its men who "like what they like"

You are underestimating how much of a whore the average woman is :feelskek:

I don't know how people can "prefer" the later, a girl going after a guy who's taller, better looking than you, more masculine, it hurts, but its expected, it makes sense, things have always been like this. But how a girl choosing ANOTHER girl over you is somehow better?
So really it just comes down to some egotistical nonsense. I only care about the end result, if the end result is I don't get laid, I don't care if it was because she chose a woman or a man.

Last edited:
You are comparing apples to oranges, women don't "go gay", most women are already very "sexually fluid" to begin with. There are studies showing this. This is why women do most of the "experimenting" during college. You never heard of the study where they attached electrodes to peoples genitals?

Basically, they attached these electrodes to gay men, straight men and straight women, and they gave everybody a button to press. The task is when they were shown an image that they thought was arousing they are supposed to press the button, and then a reaction in their genital region was tracked to see if there was congruence between what they claimed aroused them and what actually aroused them

Long story short straight men's results made sense (they were aroused by images of women kissing, heterosexual sex, etc), with gay men their results made sense too (it was just for the gay images)

With women however, they pressed the button for things that were "politically correct" like light heterosexual scenes, a man and a woman walking on a beach, all kinda mental gymnastics delusional "I'm pure" shit, but the readings from their genitalia showed that they were all fucking aroused whether they were shown lesbian images, gay images, straight images, monkeys fucking (no joke, that was part of what was shown), etc

A lot more women are open to fucking other women than you think, women are open to fucking period, it all depends on how attractive they very someone and what emotional state they are in, women are "sexually fluid" its men who "like what they like"

You are underestimating how much of a whore the average woman is :feelskek:

So really it just comes down to some egotistical nonsense. I only care about the end result, if the end result is I don't get laid, I don't care if it was because she chose a woman or a man.
This is really fucked up :fuk: I am living in hell this can't be real

I would prefer to be dumped for a lesbian tbh. That way I know that the girl is a mentally ill libfag who'd disgust me anyway.

Yes, agreed. I've had the same opinion for several years.

I dunno. I don't give a fuck. What worries me is that I can't get a gf/FWB.

I dunno. I don't give a fuck. What worries me is that I can't get a gf/FWB.
would you be fine knowing your girl is attracted to other girls and secretly lusts them? When you both have sex she tries to look away from your gross masculine body and imagine herself with another woman?

Either way, you're still an incel

would you be fine knowing your girl is attracted to other girls and secretly lusts them? When you both have sex she tries to look away from your gross masculine body and imagine herself with another woman?
I think it's another thing. We incels can't get sex with a girl to begin with.
I mean, of course dating/fucking a girl who's lesbian in reality, but tries to hide that is not pleasant. On the other hand, it's still sex. But I can't believe nowadays there are foids who force themselves to have sex with men even so they're lesbian.

It's not that they prefer one over another or alternate, they're just all bi-sexual to begin with.
I mean it's really obvious if you observe how intimate to each other they're, tactile i.e constantly touching each other too. I remember girls would constantly slap each other asses while in HS. better erase this memory to not fantasize the naughty things they did in the bathrooms lol.

It's not that they prefer one over another or alternate, they're just all bi-sexual to begin with.
I mean it's really obvious if you observe how intimate to each other they're, tactile i.e constantly touching each other too. I remember girls would constantly slap each other asses while in HS. better erase this memory to not fantasize the naughty things they did in the bathrooms lol.
So they are ok with molesting each other but don't want sub 8 to even look at their direction

This situation is so bizarre it's funny someone would be thinking about it or even experience it as I had, but hey this is the 21th century, it's madness.

You literally so disgustingly ugly and repulsive she'd rather go for another woman than you. Think in perspective, how ugly a woman would have to be for you to go gay instead of being with her? See, that's my point.

Not to mention the craziness aspect of it, where in hell are we living? Women should go for masculinity as naturally things have always been, and men for femininity. This is how things are supposed to be and have been. But not now, we're living in jewland where chaos is the norm. Now women are turned off by masculinity and have a sickening and gross narcissistic attraction towards themselves. Even the "straight" ones are going for androgynous males.

Is this normal? No, it's not. It's sick.
Lots of femaloids have innate bisexual tendencies. They cannot help.

it happened with me once. she said she didn't want a relationship and days later she was dating another foid:feelsrope: