Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Yes I would like a vanilla latte

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Because I like the way you make them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

She can reject me but she can’t reject bullets(Of love)

She can reject me but she can’t reject bullets(Of love)
Making bullet points are a good cope to study if your concentration is like mine :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Can't understand this thread :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Mother won't let me have coffee so rightfulcel must outsource alternative means to get it. This thread is celebrating rightfulcels quest to drink coffee.

Mother won't let me have coffee so rightfulcel must outsource alternative means to get it. This thread is celebrating rightfulcels quest to drink coffee.

Based mom coffee is bad just become a waternigga

Are you 12? :feelshehe:
Are you 12? :feelshehe:

But I am not a child, I am a fully grown man that's not allowed to drink coffee :kys: :kys: :kys:

Yeah and? Coffee is still bad just greenteamax bro really calms me down from my T anger.

I don’t drink coffe tbh. But enjoy

But I am not a child, I am a fully grown man that's not allowed to drink coffee :kys: :kys: :kys:
How old are you man?
Also are you white or ethnic?
How does your mum have so much control over you?

How old are you man?
Also are you white or ethnic?
How does your mum have so much control over you?
Well true I could just make coffee and there wouldn't be much she could do about it, but I hate conflict :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Just make coffee bro, women like a dominant man
My mom will just hit me with her shoe :kys: :kys: :kys:

MEANWHILE KIDS HALF A DECADE YOUNGER THAN ME ARE GOING TO CONCERTS BY THEMSELVES LOL ITS FUCKING OVER :lul::lul::lul::kys::kys::kys:

6BCE822C 6EE4 48B0 B613 AEA81871BFBA

Let me help you out.

The thread is a reference to the line in the new sonic movie that came out, in which Dr.Robotnik accepts a latte from his assistant because he likes the way he makes them.

The vanilla latte part is attributed to St.Elliot's favorite drink, the vanilla latte from Starbucks.

it makes me feel all pumped up

brutal, I will only ever have this if I go outside :kys: :kys: :kys:
Same going outside makes me kinda pumped up when I’m like looking at nature and by myself kinda

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back