Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes, I think curries mogs slavs

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Average polish woman would rather have sex with piss drinking, shit eating, cow worshipping currycel than slav.

@wereq @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @To koniec @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet

Not true tbh. Polish guys are usually 6ft+ slayers

I will geomagnetic to Poland I guess

:feelsEhh:

Average polish woman would rather have sex with piss drinking, shit eating, cow worshipping currycel than slav.
View attachment 1257527
@wereq @KillNiggers @NeverEvenBegan @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @To koniec @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet
I hate this full beard on indians. we poles have asian looking heads

Almost all tall asf. 170 cm guy here is midget (LITERALLY)
not all but poland was in war in sweden so they of course spread they genes there too. germans fucked there and and and. but poles are mixed some of them look like asian, some of them look typical aryan, some of them look gypsy.

not all but poland was in war in sweden so they of course spread they genes there too. germans fucked there and and and. but poles are mixed some of them look like asian, some of them look typical aryan, some of them look gypsy.
Tbh poles are really tall. It is not even that rare to see 6ft 7 guy here

Tbh poles are really tall. It is not even that rare to see 6ft 7 guy here
Nope. Most poles I know are manlets. My stepfather's cousin and his sister were extremely tall but he was small as fuck. Almost all poles in my area are small manlets.

Wdym? Aren't Poles the tallest?
no, theyre avg in europe. balkan(not albania and greeks and macedonians) and netherlands are tallfags

no, theyre avg in europe. balkan(not albania and greeks and macedonians) and netherlands are tallfags
Yeah many Slavs are taller than Germans. Some western Balkans are taller than Dutch I think

Yeah many Slavs are taller than Germans. Some western Balkans are taller than Dutch I think
yup. mostly south bosnia, south croatia and montenegro

yup. mostly south bosnia, south croatia and montenegro
That's why I believe only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. You are the real Aryans not those larping WE cucks. Join Russia establish Pan-Slavism and invade whole of Europe :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Yes, but you are comparing Indian chadlite with Polish low tier normie

guy on left is 2/10 giga truecel according to JBW shillers

No he's in Poland
I see, brutal then.

Really??? :ha..feels::worryfeels:
Yup. I was at a pretty crowded local festival and decided to see if I'll be able to spot any immigrants or nonwhites among those hundreds of people, I saw about five curries (three definitely immigrants, two who might've been local gypsies though they seemed way too foreign for that), and of those first three one was a swarthy AF dude, almost certainly somewhat taller than me so about 5'10, walking hand in hand with a 4(.5)/10 chick.