Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yes hello this is drunk.belgrade speaking

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
i am down a 6pack and a bottle of wine my boyos

i will be visitingmyauntmaxxing in a few mins

wont use my car bc maybe i will drunk hit and drive someone accidentally (in vidya

i bought an electrical bike it is so good i will drive it to my aunt

maybe i will see @Multicell on my way to her (me an multicel live 10mins apart from eachother jfl)

also fuck @proudweeb for deleting my bosnia posts he cant handle the truth he is still living in the 20th century

Animated-Flag-Bosnia.gif

Enjoy the visit at your aunts

When Ron speaks everyone listens

Enjoy seeing the family

Have fun on the bike, heard Holland is full of them

maybe i will see @Multicell on my way to her
Immediately, I jumped on my bike and tried to follow my brother Ron. I can confirm he had a bit of beer, as he was slaloming between bikes with long-haired noodle girls, much like a skier, mumbling something to them. A fun fact: in the Netherlands, you can lose your car driver's license if you're caught riding a bike while drunk. A policeman tried to stop him, shouting "STOP," but my brother Ron just sped past him with a big smile. I tried to keep up, but he was just too fast. Lost him around the city of Houten… djeeez that bike is fast.

Immediately, I jumped on my bike and tried to follow my brother Ron. I can confirm he had a bit of beer, as he was slaloming between bikes with long-haired noodle girls, much like a skier, mumbling something to them. A fun fact: in the Netherlands, you can lose your car driver's license if you're caught riding a bike while drunk. A policeman tried to stop him, shouting "STOP," but my brother Ron just sped past him with a big smile. I tried to keep up, but he was just too fast. Lost him around the city of Houten… djeeez that bike is fast.
:feelskek::feelshaha:

i am down a 6pack and a bottle of wine my boyos

i will be visitingmyauntmaxxing in a few mins

wont use my car bc maybe i will drunk hit and drive someone accidentally (in vidya

i bought an electrical bike it is so good i will drive it to my aunt

maybe i will see @Multicell on my way to her (me an multicel live 10mins apart from eachother jfl)

also fuck @proudweeb for deleting my bosnia posts he cant handle the truth he is still living in the 20th century

Animated-Flag-Bosnia.gif
Change my user plz back to faded!

Change my user plz back to faded!
I’m very sorry. :feelsbadman:

@Ron.Belgrade has booted you out of the family. :feelsrope:

You were the only Jew in it too! :feelsUnreal:

Goodbye DIE-versity and inclusion. Sigh. :cryfeels: