Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yes, good. Seethe you fucking tiny testicle wannabe communists, seethe at my Basedness!

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
You are so autistic it hurts

The title alone is hilarious enough in of itself, but read the comments too, they are so hilarious I had side pain from all the laughing!

Last edited:
>cousins
>not blood related

LetMeHelp

Do you screenshot your own threads here and then post them on reddit for updoots?
And then come back to .is to post the reddit thread here for replies?

Do you screenshot your own threads here and then post them on reddit for updoots?
I was permbanned and device banned on Reddit jfl.

I was permbanned and device banned on Reddit jfl.
They shadowbanned me since I kept creating new accounts to harass moderators.
The troglodytes thought I wouldn't notice:feelsEhh:

They shadowbanned me since I kept creating new accounts to harass moderators.
The troglodytes thought I wouldn't notice:feelsEhh:
Honestly every leftist online space should be deleted and every right wing space should be bolstered to the max level of Fascism.

That’s exactly what these users do and have been doing it for years

I like the idea of fascism but pure communism (not the liberal communism of today) would unironically be beneficial to all cels. Everyone is poor and suffers together.

I like the idea of fascism but pure communism (not the liberal communism of today) would unironically be beneficial to all cels. Everyone is poor and suffers together.
Communism is soooo cucked.

Tl4ulppho4aa1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stalin-style communism is cucked? Normies get sent to siberia. Everyone gets a concrete block for free. Normies suffer.

How is it cucked exactly?
I ain't sharing shit with anybody. Plus communism is a left wing ideology and anything left wing is uber cucked.

I ain't sharing shit with anybody. Plus communism is a left wing ideology and anything left wing is uber cucked.
You share the same amount of shit with fascism. You give everything to the state, which is also cucked.

Also, you're likely to get sent to die for the state and leader (cucked) while females back home are being bred with genetically superior ubermensch (advanced-level cuck).