Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes because of one incel does something wrong it means all of them are like that

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7uy2kj/need_any_more_proof_they_are_psychopaths/ 
Need any more proof they are psychopaths?
oqawut6hdyd01.png

Why group one dude with all incels? What the fuck?

That's their simpleton mindset.

Because we're ugly.

inb4 inceltears asks us why we group all women together

its simple, you will find that 1/100 incels may agree with this mans actions

on the other hand, 95/100 females will not date a man smaller than 5'6 or uglier than 4/10

hence why we AWALT can apply 99% of the time

You expect logic from low IQ chimps?

7339er said:
inb4 inceltears asks us why we group all women together

its simple, you will find that 1/100 incels may agree with this mans actions

on the other hand, 95/100 females will not date a man smaller than 5'6 or uglier than 4/10

hence why we AWALT can apply 99% of the time

Nicely explained.
The thing is people need something to hate in order for them to feel good, and now they think it's cool to make fun of the incels.
That's pretty much it

As if femoids give a fuck if a dude is a sociopath.

Had a one-itis years ago that lusted incontrollably over some ultra-normie Chad-lite (even though she was "shy, nerdy, and not like other girls") who not only pumped and dumped her at some party where she met him, but also openly talked online with his shitty normie friends about how they beat the shit out of a raccoon with a tire iron and sprayed brake fluid in its eyes among lots of other truly fucked up shit. She just shrugged at that fact of course.

She wanted to be with him over me just because "sorry, I just love him, can't explain why" and all throughout I was "the biggest asshole ever" even though I never have and never would do any of those things. Of course she was just used by the dude in the end. NO sympathy from me, and it was probably this evil whore in particular that black-pilled me for good. She tried emailing me a while back but I just ignored the toxic whore because I'm not dumb enough to stick my dick in a light socket twice.

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEE!!!

Redpill Robert said:
As if femoids give a fuck if a dude is a sociopath.
Had a one-itis years ago that lusted incontrollably over some ultra-normie Chad-lite (even though she was "shy, nerdy, and not like other girls") who not only pumped and dumped her at some party where she met him, but also openly talked online with his shitty normie friends about how they beat the shit out of a raccoon with a tire iron and sprayed brake fluid in its eyes among lots of other truly fucked up shit. She just shrugged at that fact of course.
She wanted to be with him over me just because "sorry, I just love him, can't explain why" and all throughout I was "the biggest asshole ever" even though I never have and never would do any of those things. Of course she was just used by the dude in the end. NO sympathy from me, and it was probably this evil whore in particular that black-pilled me for good. She tried emailing me a while back but I just ignored the toxic whore because I'm not dumb enough to stick my dick in a light socket twice.
I FUCKING HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEE!!!
Brutal story.
But yeah foids don't really give a fuck about anything other than good genes and money.

St.Tropez said:
Brutal story.
But yeah foids don't really give a fuck about anything other than good genes and money.

Looks and social status. Women don't even care about money until they're ready to betabux.

Redpill Robert said:
Looks and social status. Women don't even care about money until they're ready to betabux.

I would argue that money is way more important than social status.
Cause status is derived from looks and money.

Lol that cat comment was gold

St.Tropez said:
I would argue that money is way more important than social status.
Cause status is derived from looks and money.

Eh not necessarily; looks yes but money no. Said it before and I'll say it again: some of the dudes I've known who got the most pussy were trendy high NT hipster faggots who lived on friends' couches/lived off their parents into their 30's and worked shitty part-time fast food jobs if they worked at all. Many had fairly hot girls supporting them even.

Redpill Robert said:
Eh not necessarily; looks yes but money no. Said it before and I'll say it again: some of the dudes I've known who got the most pussy were trendy high NT hipster faggots who lived on friends' couches/lived off their parents into their 30's and worked shitty part-time fast food jobs if they worked at all. Many had fairly hot girls supporting them even.
But what about their parents? Usually hipsters are very rich and just fake being poor.

And if not money what else is in your opinion status derived from?  Again when I say money I include social and financial status of parents as well.

These are the same people that say, "Don't blame all immigrants for a few bad ones," etc.

Hypocritical leftist fucks.

St.Tropez said:
But what about their parents? Usually hipsters are very rich and just fake being poor.

And if not money what else is in your opinion status derived from?  Again when I say money I include social and financial status of parents as well.

Some did have rich well off or at least middle class parents (most hipsters do) others were from white trash backgrounds (but still loved ironically appropriating and shitting on working class culture all the same). Social status is largely about just being a popular normie good-looking "cool guy" or something. Isnt necessarily about being rich although it helps. For example how else do you think a broke dude in a talentless but trendy local band can fuck so many women? And why else do so many beta doctors and lawyers get cucked when their wife fucks Roberto the illegal Mexican that mows their lawn?

Also keep in mind I'm mainly talking about social status for people under 30 and I'm talking more about being popular than having a "high status" job.