Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yes, a loving girlfriend will fix all your problems

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's not like she's gonna make all your problems disappear, but she will make them more bearable. Let's face it, the only way to be truly happy in this world is if you're able to attract girls, if you can't do it, there's no reason to live. I'm tired of people who say that we need to love ourselves to be happy. How am I gonna love myself if no woman loves me? What good does it do to me? My life would be perfect if I had a loving gf who gives me love like they give it to Chad. That's all I want, that's all I ever wanted.

It's not like she's gonna make all your problems disappear, but she will make them more bearable.
Having a dog already makes such a huge difference in this regard, much less a girlfriend

It's such a mood uplifter to get validation and love every day, and having sex also releases a lot of mood boosters. Every day that you feel better, you are more productive and proactive and have an easier time solving your existing problems and getting the motivation to work hard. Extrapolate that over months and years, and over time it would accrue into a huge difference.

Last edited:
I wish my doll was real.

But she'd probably be a vapid chad chasing banana gobbler like the rest.

This world is a cruel joke.

I think youre kinda bluepilled on how women act bro. Your "loving girlfriend" fantasy is some disney hollywood bluepill. Its not real. A girlfriend is a bag of bitching and problems. Even chads dont get some perfect fantasy loving girl. Every single bitch is a emotional ilogical wreak that is a never ending source of trouble. The only thing that would actually be nice, is just having a bunch of chicks around that you fuck and touch and give you social boost to be seen with but tht you kick to the curb when they start their bitching. Which is something only chads or multimillionaires can do so thats why they do it. I think youre really bluepilled tbh and are holding onto a fantasy that does not exist

I think people say "girlfriend won't fix your problems" because they deep down know every foid is lowest of the low scum

The facts.

Attachments

• ch4d.jpg
    ch4d.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 65
I mean what even is the fucking purpose of this shit existence? Biologically speaking it's reproduction which is only possible through sexual intercourse, ergo - sex is literally the meaning of life! By denying us sex, they take away our chance to find meaning... :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Facts. Once we are able to produce robots able to simulate female affection, real women will become fully obsolete and disposable.

Facts. Once we are able to produce robots able to simulate female affection, real women will become fully obsolete and disposable.
Gonna be fun watching all the simps go on about "real" foids as they continue to defend them as they chase an ever decreasing supply of chad. Most sane men will have had replaced them by then.

It's not like she's gonna make all your problems disappear, but she will make them more bearable. Let's face it, the only way to be truly happy in this world is if you're able to attract girls, if you can't do it, there's no reason to live. I'm tired of people who say that we need to love ourselves to be happy. How am I gonna love myself if no woman loves me? What good does it do to me? My life would be perfect if I had a loving gf who gives me love like they give it to Chad. That's all I want, that's all I ever wanted.
Giga HIGH iq post. As always tbh
@BlkPillPres on suicidewatch

The facts.

Searched for it out of curiosity. Now I know why I am like this.

WhyAmILikeThis

Book is from 1987, by the way, JFL if you think anything will change.

Last edited:
tfw no gf to share fesikh with :feelsbadman:

A gf would fix the predicament I am in

Why would you share pickled fish with a woman? Is it some cultural thing I don’t get?
You're a newcel, I always joke about pickled fish.

You're a newcel, I always joke about pickled fish.
I’m not actually new, just a lurker/chatcel. I rarely interact with posts and often times don’t even view them. Guess I just missed the meme. Left out even on .co jfl