Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story yerking it in public gone wrong

alfstor

alfstor

The Tragedy
yerked it to some reddit shit in public (im a ruthless fapcel) and i knew it was a problem before this happened...

ive been caught by my bitch mother and absolutely fucking chud father on multiple occasions and they tried staging interventions for this problem cuz its happened an interesting amount of times :incel:

so i stopped for a week or so with the help of some nofap programs online. the urge never truly went away cuz i live in a city and pass by whores in revealing clothing all the fucking time :cryfeels::cryfeels:

even with all the disapline and meduhtation the urge got so bad at my job in wawa cuz this one slut came up in some slut slut slut mcslutterson clothes and paied for stuff. so during my time off i went to the bathrom and just started yanking my chain to some redit stuff. i got caught cuz i was makingh some nooises and it was lowk pretty obviousn cuz i havent done it in a week and it lowk felt amazing :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

yeah morale of the stori is to not yerk that shit in public no matter the urge stay strong brocels

Baste, but a quick way to end up a sex offender (women botherer)

Yank ur chain in public bathroom theory

Go to a secluded area where there is a lone woman sitting on a bench. Whip out your cock and start jerking it right behind her. Tap her shoulder right before you climax and watch as she turns around only to get hit by a faceful of your semen.

Baste, but a quick way to end up a sex offender (women botherer)
Yeah, be really careful especially if you live in the United Cucks of America. Don't masturbate in public. They take every opportunity possible to put a man behind bars for decades. They really love their prisons, tough on crime (tough on unattractive men) policies and ways to torture people.

Living in a city is another form of torture for incels, there's no escape from sexuality which is not for you, often you have to hear someone else to have sex in your home.

Last edited:
Go to a secluded area where there is a lone woman sitting on a bench. Whip out your cock and start jerking it right behind her. Tap her shoulder right before you climax and watch as she turns around only to get hit by a faceful of your semen.
will try mayhaps

Yeah, be really careful especially if you live in the United Cucks of America. They take every opportunity possible to put a man behind bars for decades, they really love their prisons, tough on crime (tough on unattractive men) policies and ways to torture people.

Living in a city is another form of torture for incels, there's no escape from sexuality which is not for you, often you have to hear someone else to have sex in your home.
born to suffer is right brocel :feelsrope: sad to live in the UCA lmao