Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Yep, we are rejects. But ask yrslf this: do you really wish you had respect and admiration from these people? (Normies)?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
I just went to an small event in my city yesterday (am/was in my normiemaxxing days, ironically enough).

But today, it kinda dawned on me: why do i even do this? Trying to get respect and admiration from such low lifes?

Its incredible how it is always like this, though. If you dont show immediate signs of status and all sorts of social cues, they will simply treat you like your a nobody (and thats it) and with the bare minimum respect (if any).

Normies live and die for social demonstrations. Its what their lives revolve around. Even though they virtual signal so much about their supposedly openness and respect to differences.

They would sell their own family into slavery if that would get them some brownie points with their peers, sometimes actually.

Its all a gimmick and a sharade with these people. They wake up thinking things like: "ok, how can i get everyone to do everything that i want, how i want it and when i want it while, at the same time, pretending to be an actually good person?"

It might not be a conscious effort, but it certainly be like this. ALWAYS.

I feel the dissonance kicking in when I'm around normies

The way this shit world works these days a young incels only chance to escape a life of hell on earth is to begin fame/status maxxing at an early age.

Whether it’s becoming a famous YouTube streamer or some sort of musical god or the latest super popular book author ala the next Stephen King or George RR Martin fame/status maxxing is crucial to providing an incel a better life as close to normal as possible or at least comfortable if nothing else.

Normies respect and worship fame and a fame and or status maxxed incel allows for that incels physical and emotional flaws personaliteeheehee and appearance to be overlooked and ignored or even lauded by the normies because “dude he’s famous he must be doing something right!” :feelsUnreal:

The way this shit world works these days a young incels only chance to escape a life of hell on earth is to begin fame/status maxxing at an early age.

Whether it’s becoming a famous YouTube streamer or some sort of musical god or the latest super popular book author ala the next Stephen King or George RR Martin fame/status maxxing is crucial to providing an incel a better life as close to normal as possible or at least comfortable if nothing else.

Normies respect and worship fame and a fame and or status maxxed incel allows for that incels physical and emotional flaws personaliteeheehee and appearance to be overlooked and ignored or even lauded by the normies because “dude he’s famous he must be doing something right!” :feelsUnreal:
"Just be extremely famous and successful bro" :feelskek: :feelsgah:

just wait for ww3 or economic collapse
you'll have plenty of chances to screw ovER loser normies :feelsthink: ofc purely in gta 6

Its kinda funny how simplistic and duality minded these normies are, though. "Famous vs non famous" "popular vs unpopular" "smart vs dumb" there is no middle ground with these people.

Its all a gimmick and a sharade with these people. They wake up thinking things like: "ok, how can i get everyone to do everything that i want, how i want it and when i want it while, at the same time, pretending to be an actually good person?"

It might not be a conscious effort, but it certainly be like this. ALWAYS.
Great you Explained most Woman , they are Parasitic by Design after all , and Social Life " for them is just about Extraction and how to do it the Most Efficient .

Man adapt and dance around " ( Jestering ) because they want Sex . Not knowing that Woman are only into you if you got Looks .

Dont bother to much At Pleasing others As an Average Guy thats Barely Possible Anyways , Instead Please yourself and Put Yourself first .

I just don't wanna be treated like shit tbh.

I like being invisible to them since they don't bother me with any of their normalfag stuff

I go back and forth. I don't respect them or their opinions, but I also wonder how much of that is me being poisoned from years of loneliness-induced brain damage. I have no idea what it feels like to be accepted, I don't really know what I am missing.