Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yep, I'm never going to get laid.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Untitled 2

Untitled

Even subhuman shitskin curryfoids living in some Indian slum don't want to fuck me @Grim_Reaper

inb4 fatcel is volcel
a volcel would never get this kind of reactions, volceldom would shine through and give him a neutrality halo

Zer0 is the biggest truecel I've seen that's a self admitted incel. Before his pics and the blackpill, I would think anyone as ugly as him a non-functioning retard.

inb4 fatcel is volcel
a volcel would never get this kind of reactions, volceldom would shine through and give him a neutrality halo

Zer0 is the biggest truecel I've seen that's a self admitted incel. Before his pics and the blackpill, I would think anyone as ugly as him a non-functioning retard.
Nah, it's @Intellau_Celistic

i really don't know why are you posting your pics online to people? if you know that you're ugly already then why are you risking being humiluated like that by people. i once put my pics on r/trueatme and ended up regretting it a lot and deleting the post.

i really don't know why are you posting your pics online to people? if you know that you're ugly already then why are you risking being humiluated like that by people. i once put my pics on r/trueatme and ended up regretting it a lot and deleting the post.
giga low T

I'm sure you've interacted with them before. How did they treat you then?
said I smell and thought I didn't shower

Even subhuman shitskin curryfoids living in some Indian slum don't want to fuck me @Grim_Reaper
Insanely brutal. reincarnation game is a must.

I'm sure you've interacted with them before. How did they treat you then?
whites hate curries as well. Us midget curries are the biggest subhumans!

No it's not over bro, just take a shower, go to therapy and improve your personality

inb4 fatcel is volcel

AFAIK zer0 is not the biggest truecel not here or on .org. Definitely a truecel I agree but afaik there’s been people with consistently lower ratings they just don’t spam their faces like zer0 does

fucking brutal, I too will never get laid as well.