Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yelp reviews of Bagel Boss GTFIH

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

I'm sure these poor friendly employees did nothing to incite the rage of Bagelcel. :feelskek:

I would like to commend mainstream news sites for doing a great job painting him as the sole villain in this incident.

wow this looks like shit, is this what amerimutts eat?

Why archive?
Because I correctly predicted people might start posting troll reviews pretending to be Bagelcel. There's already one there if you look at the real link. I archived it so the real reviews remain on top.

Last edited:
I loved this bagel shop until I charged my bagels and they charged a "convenience fee"! I have been a customer for years and was furious when I saw this on the receipt. I will no longer buy anything at this business. Shame on you! Long lines, good bagels, slow service but I never minded until now. Bye Bye!

Had to be a fucking Jew to charge a "convenience fee" LOL.

Banks charge that for using non-branch/competitor ATMs to withdraw money.

Had to be a fucking Jew to charge a "convenience fee" LOL.

Banks charge that for using non-branch/competitor ATMs to withdraw money.

If you're a filthy Gentile, they will charge you the "gentile fee"

Yeah, it's clear that the employees were making fun of him. I have no doubt about it. Once again, the media has done a great job in covering up the reason behind his break down.

Makes you wonder how little we know about the world

wow this looks like shit, is this what amerimutts eat?
View attachment 130164
Who is that guy in your sig? I know how it ends but i want to research him.
Yeah, it's clear that the employees were making fun of him. I have no doubt about it. Once again, the media has done a great job in covering up the reason behind his break down.
Just like they do for all the incidents. They always act like the motive is beyond understanding.

Hah! So they do in fact have shit service. Bagelcel is vindicated even further

Who is that guy in your sig? I know how it ends but i want to research him.
Shuaiby, I don't know if the Reiko backstory is true. The livestream is on liveleak.

I didn't see funny reviews :feelsbadman:
Shuaiby, I don't know if the Reiko backstory is true. The livestream is on liveleak.
His complexion and eyes remind me of a FA ytuber i saw once. He looked normie but with blunted emotions. Possibbly manlet too. I wonder if it's the same?

The bread for the bagel is better by itself you fucking twats.