Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Yellowstone volcano disappoinment

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Last night I heard about a super volcano erupting and immediately looked up the details in excitement. Unfortunately it tuned out to be nothing but a guiser and normies as usual were just being retarded spergs about an insignificant event.

What a disappointment. I hope the Yellowstone volcano does erupt and wipe out the entirety of disgusting filth in America. If it happens basically everyone in America will die from the ash which would enter their lungs and turn into cement. Non Americans wouldn't be safe either as it would kick off an ice age that'd kill millions more. Please God, if you're out there let this happen :cryfeels:
View: https://youtu.be/y8LT2Xcm2HY?si=W6UL8K7gKamxJeyh

Yet again this is proof that nature likes to see us suffer. Make me God and I will wipe humans off the fucking map.

Last night I heard about a super volcano erupting and immediately looked up the details in excitement. Unfortunately it tuned out to be nothing but a guiser and normies as usual were just being retarded spergs about an insignificant event.

What a disappointment. I hope the Yellowstone volcano does erupt and wipe out the entirety of disgusting filth in America. If it happens basically everyone in America will die from the ash which would enter their lungs and turn into cement. Non Americans wouldn't be safe either as it would kick off an ice age that'd kill millions more. Please God, if you're out there let this happen :cryfeels:

Normies exaggerate everything to make everything more exciting. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone spilled their cum jar and normies said it was a biblical flood :feelskek:

Truecel trait: you fantasize about apocalyptic disasters happening

Normies exaggerate everything to make everything more exciting. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone spilled their cum jar and normies said it was a biblical flood :feelskek:
True :lul:

Scary, Hope im gone by then.