Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting yelled at some foids in the street tonight.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck those whores.

after rotting in my room weedmaxxing all day, i decided to go out for a short jog.
on the way to the street that i do my runs in, i always pass some side alley, i run only when its dark so ofcourse in that alley its dark AF.
so i get to the place i run in, run (2km jfl), and go back.

this time when i go in the alley i notice like 50m from me some people, but cant see much cuz its dark af.
when im like 15m i notice its 3 foids, just sitting on the floor (jfl) and smoking.
since i was around 10m from them all of them looked at me untill i even passed them. like wtf. just looking at me nonstop. when i looked at them it was clear they were scared that some man pass next to them in a place so dark.
but if you are so scared why the fuck do you sit on the floor in a super dark alley? jfl stupid foids.
anyway when i passed them i was raging cuz they were clearly still looking at me! acting like im so kind of criminal.
so i yelled at them.

"if you are so scared dont fucking sit in the middle of an empty alley."
didnt heard what they said and didnt really care tbh, just kept walking. they were scared af when i started yelling lol.
15 seconds later i noticed they got up and left.

stupid whores. i hope they met some rapefuges on their way home.
why the fuck foids think they own everything? its not their fucking alley. they acted like i got into their home.

based and blackpilled hero

fuck those whores.

after rotting in my room weedmaxxing all day, i decided to go out for a short jog.
on the way to the street that i do my runs in, i always pass some side alley, i run only when its dark so ofcourse in that alley its dark AF.

this time when i go in the alley i notice like 50m from me some people, but cant see much cuz its dark af.
when im like 15m i notice its 3 foids, just sitting on the floor (jfl) and smoking.
since i was around 10m from them all of them looked at me untill i even passed them. like wtf. just looking at me nonstop. when i looked at them it was clear they were scared that some man pass next to them in a place so dark.
but if you are so scared why the fuck do you sit on the floor in a super dark alley? jfl stupid foids.
anyway when i passed them i was raging cuz they were clearly still looking at me! acting like im so kind of criminal.
so i yelled at them.

didnt heard what they said and didnt really care tbh, just kept walking. they were scared af when i started yelling lol.

why the fuck foids think they own everything? its not their fucking alley. they acted like i got into their home.
Good thing you said something.
Situations like that, piss me the fuck off.
Gtfo of my way hoes.

Based and absolute lifefuel bro.

I'm hairmaxxing and have long hair down to my shoulders because I am just LDARing and not caring about looksmaxxing and 2 fat foids called me a emo as they drove past in their shitbox car jfl.

low inhib mogs me

If it was me and there was one foid alone in the alley, that night might have went a bit differently

Roars me.

Boato2.gif

I'm hairmaxxing and have long hair down to my shoulders because I am just LDARing and not caring about looksmaxxing and 2 fat foids called me a emo as they drove past in their shitbox car jfl.
Join the club, i am a goth with long dark wavy hair.
Gotta get that edge.

Join the club, i am a goth with long dark wavy hair.
Gotta get that edge.
Gothmaxxing is cool but is usually done by edgy attention seeking normie teens or foids.

Gothmaxxing is cool but is usually done by edgy attention seeking normie teens or foids.
I do it for my own pleasure.
Since i am into hardcore, cyberpunk stuff.

Everything a normie touches, it automatically gets ruined.
Its up to us to set the boundaries in our midst, and restore what was lost in the first place.

Last edited:
Haha, based. All incels should scare foids at night with zombie noises and shit. The foids will get an adrenaline rush and when it wears off they will feel like crap. Psychological warfare.

I do that when I'm drunk and then I get put of the bar lol

Good shit bro. Low inhibition maxxing is lifefuel tbh.

fuck those whores.

so i yelled at them.

this is some reverse bragging shit :what:

I always enjoy your posts, you got the balls to treat foids like they deserve to be treated.

based and alleypilled

Just shout your lungs out theory

Being high inhib is unattractive tbh. Lowinhib is a chad trait imo.

I always enjoy your posts, you got the balls to treat foids like they deserve to be treated.
thx bro but im high inhb. just sometimes i got some balls.

low inhibs me, this is how truecels should act IRL instead of letting females step on them.

Based and low inhib pilled