Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Yelled at a foid today, no larp

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I was out to do my weekly grocery shopping to stock up on some food for the week.
The parking lot was full, it being Sunday, but I noticed a dude loading his car with groceries from a cart, so I put my blinker on and waited.

After about 5 min, he finished and backed out, and I was about to pull in when from the opposite side a car pulled up and started to drive into my spot and was halfway in. It looked like a middle aged foid.

I almost had a stroke, leaned out of my window, and yelled "Hey, that's my spot! I've been waiting for 5 minutes."

She then kind of paused and raised both ber hands midway in a stupid way but didn't back out. I got so pissed I screamed "THAT'S MY FUCKING SPOT!"

When I get really pissed, I really lose it.

She then backed out and drove away. It took me like an hour to calm down but yeah, the one exciting thing that happened today for me.

Glad you weren’t a cuck and let muhlady have the spot.

Good job. I wish I was as assertive.

absolutely REEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

lowinhibs me

Is this road rage

My parents do that kind of thing a lot. Sometimes, they even go up to the person's car and cuss them out. It's hilarious.

Driving seems stressful ngl

based bro very nice keep it up

Should have keyed her car ngl but props to op for being low inhib god:p

Low inhib mogs me, wish i could scream at anyone in public

I can mind sitting in traffic for fucking ages when some foid drove up a quicker lane then tried to push into my lane. I was bumper to bumper, had been sitting in this fuckin queue for 40 odd mins. Absolutely nae cunt was getting in infront of me. So this bitch bangs her horn because I wouldn't let her in and I just turned round an gave her the finger.
She had her kid in the car sitting next to her but i wasnae giving a fuck. I'd been waiting for ages I sure as shit wasn't letting this cow skip the whole queue and come in infront of me.

Make your face look like your avi and you are fine.
lookism :ping:

Wow did you pull a Sheldon Cooper?

Should have crashed her car