Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel yelena mukhina

owly

owly

Banned
-
there was this Russian stacy blond teen gymnast called Yelena mukhina. and, she was going to compete at the 79 Olympic games attention whoring basically.

and she had , I believe, an incel coach or someone similar, but he was based :
he made her do a very dangerous exercise called "Thomas de salto" he made her practice it even when she was exhausted and...

she ended up breaking her neck. she was crippled neck down and had to live like that for over 20 years, during which she got fat and her teeth rotted away.
I like fapping to her

and

I wonder if she could get soviet SIMPS to wipe her ass with their tongues. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

yesss new fap material

But how is this lifefuel though..?

But how is this lifefuel though..?
No clue. She's way older than us, she wouldn't have treated us like trash like these cunts nowadays do. I'm sure she would even have sympathized with us, if she knew about incels. But then you've got people like Rasputin, so there's no way incels exist in Russia.

No clue. She's way older than us, she wouldn't have treated us like trash like these cunts nowadays do. I'm sure she would even have sympathized with us, if she knew about incels.
I agree