Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yeay Cepitalism

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
We need reactonarie aut-left rulership rn
No democrazy,no toilet's rights.
Only worker man and worker raising women
EoroNWrVgAAnpTY

We need Social Democracy for a racially unified and homogeneous ethnic group. If you were an intelligent Conservative virgin, you'd realise that the far-right are the only ones who don't persecute incels and seek to hunt them down. The normies are left-leaning politically and economically. I don't believe in far-left economics because I don't trust a group of workers to ''democratically'' control the workplace without being incompetent and co-operate peacefully with others.

Why the hell would an incel advocate for a far-left authoritarian government as well? We're already under a far-left government in the West. :feelshaha:

We need Social Democracy for a racially unified and homogeneous ethnic group. If you were an intelligent Conservative virgin, you'd realise that the far-right are the only ones who don't persecute incels and seek to hunt them down. The normies are left-leaning politically and economically. I don't believe in far-left economics because I don't trust a group of workers to ''democratically'' control the workplace without being incompetent and co-operate peacefully with others.

Why the hell would an incel advocate for a far-left authoritarian government as well? We're already under a far-left government in the West. :feelshaha:
I want Healthcare and neetbux for myself. Idrgaf about others tho tbhngl

No
Western goverments are mostly auth right with progressive values like LGBT
Normies ''Left leaning'' is fake,its virtue signaling.
Alt-righters want eugenics and genocide of ethicels

You are correct if foids didn't had access to chads all over the world we would be way better off. Also ending degeneracy and marriagemaxxing.
No
Western goverments are mostly auth right with progressive values like LGBT
Normies ''Left leaning'' is fake,its virtue signaling.
Alt-righters want eugenics and genocide of ethicels
No. You are completely incorrect that's what the jews tell you in order to destroy civilization we are on a liberal left wing gov. And alt-right cels want to preserve all races and stop mixing its literally the opposite.

You are correct if foids didn't had access to chads all over the world we would be way better off. Also ending degeneracy and marriagemaxxing.

No. You are completely incorrect that's what the jews tell you in order to destroy civilization we are on a liberal left wing gov. And alt-right cels want to preserve all races and stop mixing its literally the opposite.
> Liberalism is left wing
GrAYcel spotted
> They just wanna stop race-mixing
Then why are they praising people like NZ shooter unironically ?
> Da Jews
Opinion status ;
3a7

The "good guys" are the fucking fascists & the "baddies" simply want their identity & existence intact, always the scapegoat.

>simply want their identity & existence intact
>declare multiple wars of aggression
Just have your country replaced with others & your beliefs said to be on the wrong side of history.

It's only acceptable to flood white nations with those from elsewhere.

Just have your country replaced with others & your beliefs said to be on the wrong side of history.
What about declaring war on small countries nearby such as Poland, Denmark and Norway? Is that necessary for one's existence?

What about declaring war on small neighbouring countries such as Poland, Denmark and Norway? Is that necessary for one's existence?
You talking about Germany 1939? They wanted those resources I guess. You do realise there are many similarities between the third reach & the Roman empire right, Hitler rocking back & forth at the Olympics when Jesse Owen was showing up the Aryan athletes. Man was mentally ill but doesn't mean he wasn't right on certain matters.

Of course things like these are not pointed out as it humanizes the person as having failings, better to paint them as a 100% in control cold blooded monster.

Ain't no one 100% wrong or right, it's a matter of what aligns with your own stance & if it's better or harmful for yourself.

You talking about Germany 1939? They wanted those resources I guess. You do realise there are many similarities between the third reach & the Roman empire right, Hitler rocking back & forth at the Olympics when Jesse Owen was showing up the Aryan athletes. Man was mentally ill but doesn't mean he wasn't right on certain matters.

Ain't no one 100% wrong or right, it's a matter of what aligns with your own stance & if it's better or harmful for yourself.
It's totally fine to like the Axis. My point is that Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy in particular were more ambitious than just wanting to exist. Spain would be a better example of a peaceful Fascist country.

It's totally fine to like the Axis. My point is that Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy in particular were more ambitious than just wanting to exist. Spain would be a better example of a peaceful Fascist country.
In 200 years I reckon whites won't exist in a majority except for a handful of countries & will likely be refugees in sea countries but also a spectacle of sorts like a zoo.

Not true. Both the far right, far left and neoliberals that the most hate and want to use incels for their own ends.
It's moderate conservatives and people more interested in policy than identity politics that have less interest in going after incels.

> Liberalism is left wing
GrAYcel spotted
> They just wanna stop race-mixing
Then why are they praising people like NZ shooter unironically ?
> Da Jews
Opinion status ;
View attachment 382872
Liberalism can be right or left wing. In today's society its right wing because markets.
They prased the shooter because they don't like muslims on their country new Zealand is mostly Christian.