Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Years ago, girls had reputations

N

NYincel

Banned
-
A girl that was passed around became less and less desirable to guys. Eventually no guy would want them.
There were also no options if you got pregnant, pretty much you had to leave town. If a girl fucked a guy there was usually intent to marry them.
There was no cock carousel in your 20s. By 27 a womans SMV dropped below 5, by 30, lucky if they were a 1 or two. There were rare cases where a woman had a serious career, but not a party animal like today.
Divorce was like death or suicide, something you would never think about unless things were bad. There were fault laws that had to be satisfied before it can be considered. Now it is like getting out of a cell phone plan.
Most women were normal sized, not the landwhales you see today.
Women had domestic skills, they can cook, clean, budget, etc. Many women graduate with a worthless degree and six fucking figures in debt. They are lucky to get a job in Starbucks. I met women that can barely make oatmeal in the microwave.
Women are also fucked up from birth control, it can even affect the men they are attracted to. 

Everything is on its head now, and social media was the final nail in the coffin. Facebook makes billions on human weakness. Even the CEOs of those companies don't want their family using it.

Except for Chads who can score hoes, there is really absolutely no reason beyond that to have a woman. There is talk about finding women from some remote village in Russia, if you can build a time machine to pre 1960s America you would find similar minded women.

Now cucks and white knights will scold you for not wanting a woman that has had sex with a hundred different guys.

That's why we need White Shariah brother. The Far-Right is not enough. It still believes in many of Liberals' ideologies.

I would add the fact so many are being raised by single mothers it's pretty much a straight path to becoming a ho

women are the same in every country with only different levels of restraint. i doubt that a girl in Eastern Europe or Asia will be much different than a Western one, honestly.

Legit. Modern females have no value beyond their wet holes. I was born in the wrong era.

The larger problem isn't females. The true problem is you society that TEACHES people to fuck around until age 30, and that essentially prevent young marriages from happening. Young marriage is far superior to fucking around. It is baffling that so many people think fucking around, wallowing in loneliness interrupted by facades of companionship, and breaking down bonds is superior to sticking with someone and developing great camaraderie. But these are the things we are taught.

ItheIthe said:
The larger problem isn't females. The true problem is you society that TEACHES people to fuck around until age 30, and that essentially prevent young marriages from happening. Young marriage is far superior to fucking around. It is baffling that so many people think fucking around, wallowing in loneliness interrupted by facades of companionship, and breaking down bonds is superior to sticking with someone and developing great camaraderie. But these are the things we are taught.

WHO taught this? This is a modern phenomena. The gays and hollywood Jews created shows like sex and the city to glamorize that lifestyle. They trained an entire generation of women. Do you think a show like that would fly in the 50s?

i agree with everything written here.

fuck these fucking cunt skanks. i want to rape them all and teach them the ways that they have lost sight of

fukmylyf said:
Legit. Modern females have no value beyond their wet holes. I was born in the wrong era.
Born too late for patriarchy and born too early for true AI sexbots but born just in time for the beta male uprising.

Its_OVER said:
Born too late for patriarchy and born too early for true AI sexbots but born just in time for the beta male uprising.

It has to happen eventually. At some point in the very distant past, the first beta male uprising created society.

mikepence said:
women are the same in every country with only different levels of restraint. i doubt that a girl in Eastern Europe or Asia will be much different than a Western one, honestly.

This, Asian girls are cope. They will still want a genetically superior male because they're women and no matter how society is their basic female instincts remain the same.

gstvtrp said:
It has to happen eventually. At some point in the very distant past, the first beta male uprising created society.
Soon brother

Years ago, we didnt have feminism of the 3rd wave spoliing the SJWs and their stupid points of view that just bluepill society en masse