Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming yeah

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
[Chorus]
Gangster (yeah), blood (yeah)
Shooter (yeah), killer (yeah)
Robber (yeah), yeah (yeah)
Finesser (yeah), jugger (yeah), I do it (yeah)
Sticks (yeah), get to it (slime)
Your bitch (yeah), want to fuck (yeah)
Huh? (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah)
Oh yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah)
Oh yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah)
Money (yeah), yeah (yeah)
Bitches (yeah), drank (yeah)
Mollies (yeah), percs (yeah)
Lean (yeah), pour me up (yeah)

It's over for many men
-BrettyBoy

whosh my quinny winny woo wooos? yes you are!!!!!!!! yes youuu areee!!! ~ widdle tiny babyyy, dont worry because ive got you on my lappy wappyyy!!!! yknow what time it is?? NOSE BOOP TIMEEE!!!! boops quinny's nose teehee,, doesh somewon like nose boops??~~ soft widdle ANGELLL!!!!! such a cutie patootie!!!!!!!!! evewy part of you is special quinny, never forget, youre a soft innocent adorable ball of sunshine!! heart i could sit here and stroke yous all dayyyyyey wayyyey!!! liddle snugglebug~

bruh yeah i smoke meth yeah i do bruv do you want a hit of my pipe though i only smoke it mixed in with crack rocks though it gets me to the moon man i leave my body and my mind goes another dimension its like the fifteenth dimension bro there are giant spiders and goblins man its crazy come check it out man broooooooo dude man bruvvv

u srs ?
or u lyin ?