Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yeah so

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
If a man sits next to a woman on a bus and starts chatting with her all while she has her legs crossed, then sometime later she starts laughing uncontrollably and then sometime after that her legs are open and shaking. What do you think happened?

Damn niggas just gonna ignore me, huh?

If a man sits next to a woman on a bus and starts chatting with her all while she has her legs crossed, then sometime later she starts laughing uncontrollably and then sometime after that her legs are open and shaking. What do you think happened?
I don't know, the man was a Chad?

this is retarded and extreme water wet

Did this happen to you? If so she's definitely nervous, nervous why? If you want to go full blackpill she was nervous OF YOU!!!! But it could be because of different factors, but that's a very graycel pov.

I don't know, the man was a Chad?
5’2 middle aged fat white receding hairline principal. The girl was 17. This was on a school bus as we were on a school trip. Keep in mind this was over 5 years ago.

5’2 middle aged fat white receding hairline principal. The girl was 17. This was on a school bus as we were on a school trip. Keep in mind this was over 5 years ago.
ok