Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yea just have money bro females will flock to you

rich above average in looks, yet she still rejected him, its over for asiancels

He mogs all of us into the deepest reaches of hell and still gets refused like that. It's time to rope.

The moneypill us particularly a tough one to swallow

brutal gookpill

She found a real gentleman with a fuller pursenality.

That's not how moneymaxxing works. This is just a retard using his wealth in a wrong way.

Rich guys have to be more subtle. Dress nicely, have expensive accessories, drive a good car, expensive house, phone etc... Add all of these up and there WILL be women after the guy, as long as he is 5/10+. But those women will of course try to leech of him, ideally marrying him and divorce raping him for half his shit. Of course, during all this time she will be lowkey fucking Chad and Tyrone.

it seems like she's wealthy too

ching chong chang do you want to bang?

All the money in the world and fake hair coloring won't give you white skin.

The moneypill us particularly a tough one to swallow
I never believed it to begin with. I always knew it was about being young and good-looking. Knew this instinctively since I was a teen.

No amount of money will save you from being Asian, ethnics never win.

I never believed it to begin with. I always knew it was about being young and good-looking. Knew this instinctively since I was a teen.
Well I knew it was looks as a teen, but never thought I had to be a full blown chad

Yea bro just wait 25-30 years (by that time you will be an oldcel) and then you might have the chance of having a used up cum dumpster roastie who had a carefree life and 100s of chad cocks

Ricecels at it again. :feelskek::feelskek:

rich above average in looks, yet she still rejected him, its over for asiancels
She only wants Gigachads/changs or GigaTyrones

thats why I hate noodlewhores

That's not how moneymaxxing works. This is just a retard using his wealth in a wrong way.

Rich guys have to be more subtle. Dress nicely, have expensive accessories, drive a good car, expensive house, phone etc... Add all of these up and there WILL be women after the guy, as long as he is 5/10+. But those women will of course try to leech of him, ideally marrying him and divorce raping him for half his shit. Of course, during all this time she will be lowkey fucking Chad and Tyrone.
Money isn’t enough anymore if you’re looking for an actual relationship/loyalty. It’s only good for buying better copes, getting better status, and fucking whores.